• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wanted dont cater towards females they don't sing that well and have an intersting sound did I not meet his requirements or am I getting shaded on because their not one hit direction?

Come on.....you can do better than that. Shade usually is more effective if there is a bit of truth behind it :)

iQRbZw8JAv75l.gif

(I own and enjoy The Wanted's first album....but meh....I am not really interested in hearing more)

Mau ®

I heard our song on the radio
and i see your face everywhere i go
I thought I'd call just to tell you know
I've been thinking of you-ou-ou

dumbledore_dancing_by_luxile-d3fmho3.gif

But now my song is on the radio
And you see my face everywhere you go
I thought I'd call just to tell you know
I've been thinking of you-ou-ou

dumbledore_dancing_by_luxile-d3fmho3.gif

But WMYB was their only hit in the US.

LWWR hit #3 and while it wasn't a giant on the airplay charts but it did well enough that I think it easily still qualifies as a hit. Would need to go back and look at its airplay numbers. The music vid pretty well.

Two in one year isn't bad.

Artemisia

Banned
LWWR hit #3 and while it wasn't a giant on the airplay charts I think it easily still qualifies as a hit.

Two in one year isn't bad.

LWWY hardly made an impact on the radio. If you wanna call that a hit, then I guess the promo singles from Red that charted in the top 10 are hits as well.

LWWY hardly made an impact on the radio. If you wanna call that a hit, then I guess the promo singles from Red that charted in the top 10 are hits as well.

lol I post. See your edit so edit mine....only for you to unedit and repost.

So confused..

I suppose there is SOME truth to it......but LWWY still sold well even with marginal airplay. Plus its 100+ million view video. So while it didn't smash....it also didn't flop. They are both also Uk bands so I don't think its unfair to look at the fact that 1D has had 4 hits there.

Edit: One Thing also went platinum in the states even if it never really hit radio.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
i can't wait till you treacherously discard them.

you've been stanning them for a little too long, do you really have to wait until they flop to get over them?

iFAFmcarpOfCN.gif

If you are talking about me discarding Ke$ha, that hasn't happen. I've just been having a little laugh

ibcjA6eIUsdjX7.gif

Majmun

These are the new PCD

8b41c944432611e2b62322000a9f12da_7.jpg

while Nicole is getting ready to release her new single Boomerang

They look hot enough, I guess.

I wonder which one is the Nicole of the group. Maybe it's more balanced this time around.
Nicole's diva behaviour definitely broke the group

royalan

These are the new PCD

8b41c944432611e2b62322000a9f12da_7.jpg

while Nicole is getting ready to release her new single Boomerang

Getting this new roster together has been SO messy........but why do I get the feeling that they're gonna SLAY when they finally get a single out?

Gotta admit, Robin knows how to put together a fierce girl group.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Getting this new roster together has been SO messy........but why do I get the feeling that they're gonna SLAY when they finally get a single out?

But aren't they signed with RCA now? I don't see a bright future for them

botty

Banned

She does know how to find sexy girls, tbh.

royalan

But aren't they signed with RCA now? I don't see a bright future for them

That reminds me!

Kesha and Alicia flopped!

That means it's highly unlikely Xtina will get dropped! Not that I beliwved there was ever a chance of this. But Ysy!!!

If anything expect an executive shakeup. Now that I'm thinking about it a significant portion of their roster flopped this season.

Who else signed to RCAncient flopped this year?

Bladenic

That reminds me!

Kesha and Alicia flopped!

That means it's highly unlikely Xtina will get dropped! Not that I beliwved there was ever a chance of this. But Ysy!!!

If anything expect an executive shakeup. Now that I'm thinking about it a significant portion of their roster flopped this season.

Who else signed to RCAncient flopped this year?

If anyone is getting dropped is Ke#ha.

On the other hand the whole label can be blamed, promo for all their main artists has been overall terrible.

Has anyone posted about YADi? If not, let me introduce ha to POPGAF.

This is YADi:

artworks-000022384860-gd7gtp-t500x500.jpg

Here are her BOPS:

Guillotine (in which her bright future in the music industry is symbolized as a guillotine decapitating your fave before rising to the sky, only to come down again on your second-fave).

Gold (in which she mercilessly mocks the LTD sales certification of many 2012 Q4 pop releases...NOT NAMING NAMES BECAUSE I AM A KLA$$Y KUNT).

Saraha Heart (in which she analyzes the endangered species Equus Lewis Cowellus in its natural habitat).

The Blow [live] (in which I'm pretty sure she is lipsyncing, but I will need Professor Mumei or a Mariah stan TA to verify).

botty

Banned

This is YADi:

Here are her BOPS:

Guillotine (in which her bright future in the music industry is symbolized as a guillotine decapitating your fave before rising to the sky, only to come down again on your second-fave).

Gold (in which she mercilessly mocks the LTD sales certification of many 2012 Q4 pop releases...NOT NAMING NAMES BECAUSE I AM A KLA$$Y KUNT).

Saraha Heart (in which she analyzes the endangered species Equus Lewis Cowellus in its natural habitat).

The Blow [live] (in which I'm pretty sure she is lipsyncing, but I will need Professor Mumei or a Mariah stan TA to verify).

Gold is the standout of these songs.

Artemisia

Banned

This is YADi:

Here are her BOPS:

no crumpet

no

i am tired of checking for these soundcloud only flops

;_;

guillotine is slaying

SaintZ

a12PF.gif
New Music Alert!
a12PF.gif

Canadian Pop Princess Avril Lavigne's Nickelback Cover new song for the One Piece movie is out in Japan, so I'm sure you can find it easily in the interwebz.

It's... just ok. Her vocals sound lovely as per and it is better than the original of course but is not the fierce slayage I was hoping for. Still, a nice treat before the real single from the new album drops.

irVtgKgcdH4FH.gif

This is too good not to share: go to Google image search and search for dying grandparent.

Spoilers
SCREAMING.

royalan

I don't see what's so funny. That story about Christina not talking to her grandparents (on her father's side...you know, the side of the family that abused her and her mother) was being talked about as recent as a few months ago when Every damn blog alive was TRYING to drag her for having the audacity to cut people off who abused her as a kid.

Makes sense that if you type that in Xtina shows, that story was highly discussed (who else?).

I don't see what's so funny. That story about Christina not talking to her grandparents (on her father's side...you know, the side of the family that abused her and her mother) was being talked about as recent as a few months ago when Every damn blog alive was TRYING to drag her for having the audacity to cut people off who abused her as a kid.

Makes sense that if you type that in Xtina shows, that story was highly discussed (who else?).
Oh.
iV2U497J2hhAz.gif

Koodo

Banned
True.

I wonder whose pictures show up when you Google "drugged up soulless celebrity"...
Don't be a hypocrite, as you're the first person to bring Britney's mental illness to crack a joke.

The glitch is hysterical, especially as Xtincta's career is akin to that of an ailing geriatric clinging to life. Deal.

royalan

Don't be a hypocrite, as you're the first person to bring Britney's mental illness to crack a joke.

The glitch is hysterical, especially as Xtincta's career is akin to that of an ailing geriatric clinging to life. Deal.

I wasn't noting Xtina's family history to say that people are being insensitive. Just to point out why the glitch makes sense and thus I didn't think it was that funny. Xtina snubbing her shitty grandparents was a big story, of course her picture would come up.

And don't forget: it's Shitney's "alleged" mental deficiencies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom