• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Well back to pop, Limp Bizkit is trying to get with the times, I see. Too bad the song sucks.

tumblr_m7ck85UAFx1rziwwco1_250.gif

Trigger

I think Limp Biscuit should have stayed in the 90s where they were last relevant. I don't think the modern rock scene wants them and giving pop artists a watered down Staind track isn't helping.

RubyFaith

^
Really?

I think Limp Biscuit should have stayed in the 90s where they were last relevant. I don't think the modern rock scene wants them and giving pop artists a watered down Staind track isn't helping.

Yep. Not to mention that they were gone for so long that they suddenly come back with a different sound.

Trigger

I think Kelly looks fresh and stunning in that picture actually. I'll admit now that Catch My Breath was slaying me this weekend. It's a fantastic track. I wish Ms. Clarkson got more love from radio.

I think Kelly looks fresh and stunning in that picture actually. I'll admit now that Catch My Breath was slaying me this weekend. It's a fantastic track. I wish Ms. Clarkson got more love from radio.
Catch My Breath is slaying Hot AC and is just now starting to take off on Pop

(without a Clear Channel deal, too)

ig01b0HGws2hK.gif

(still way more hyped about that leaked demo we heard a week or so back)

They can’t do nothing to you
They can’t do nothing to me
This is the life that we choose
This is the life that we lead
So throw your fists in the air
Come out, come out if you dare
Tonight we’re gonna dance forever

ibvzn5HFJBH2jh.gif

idk tho, she described BTW as avant-garde techno-rock and we all know how that turned out.

Gurr that's exactly what Born This Way was. It was its own animal but still had half techno-Euro-house and half 80s arena rock teas. The album is my everything <3 Plus BTW and TFM are both two of the five most important pop albums to come out post-2005 (Confessions and Blackout are part of that party).

I'm most excited at the fact that she admits that "Cake Like Lady Gaga" is campy throw-away trash. NEXT

*gif from Supernatural*

Bladenic

Gurr that's exactly what Born This Way was. It was its own animal but still had half techno-Euro-house and half 80s arena rock teas. The album is my everything <3 Plus BTW and TFM are both two of the five most important pop albums to come out post-2005 (Confessions and Blackout are part of that party).

I'm most excited at the fact that she admits that "Cake Like Lady Gaga" is campy throw-away trash. NEXT

*gif from Supernatural*

Allow me to help you out with that...

tumblr_m8q34cjR5f1qd90gl.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
RT

i8MPkNEroz9DU.gif

Catch My Breath is slaying Hot AC and is just now starting to take off on Pop

(without a Clear Channel deal, too)

ig01b0HGws2hK.gif

They can’t do nothing to you
They can’t do nothing to me
This is the life that we choose
This is the life that we lead
So throw your fists in the air
Come out, come out if you dare
Tonight we’re gonna dance forever

ibvzn5HFJBH2jh.gif

Stop raising my hopes *cries*

Also does someone have a link to the demo? I can't seem to find it anymore.

Trigger

*gif from Supernatural*

7x1Zf.gif

If only we had LIKE buttons for posts.

Artemisia

Banned
Avant garde techno rock certainly sounds cool when you hear about it, but the final product...

G1gOY.gif

I'm not going to get excited over concepts that sounds interesting or compelling only for them to fall flat and sounds less than desirable when you actually hear it

G1gOY.gif

Bladenic

Avant garde techno rock certainly sounds cool when you hear about it, but the final product...

G1gOY.gif

I'm not going to get excited over concepts that sounds interesting or compelling only for them to fall flat and sounds less than desirable when you actually hear it

G1gOY.gif

SPILL THAT IMMACULATE TRUE TEA.

tumblr_m8uaacr8zO1rwyhwxo1_500.gif

Koodo

Banned
RT:

i4WbezfpZxIqw.gif

Bleß that she confirmed the non-appearance of that cRAP pastry.

Artemisia

Banned
70.38% of the sales are in and Red is at 971,801 copies sold.

Definitely gonna clear 1 million when all is said and done, and is probably gonna smash Gaga's numbers.

But will she clock Britney? Stay tuned for more.

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

Artemisia

Banned

idk sis... when only 68.46% of the sales were available she was at 756,161. Less than 2% more comes in (to 70.38) and she jumps more than 200K to 971,801?

Bet you didn&#8217;t see this one comin&#8217;
The incredible Ligo
The legendary Miss Taylor Swift
And the unstoppable Danja
Ah, you gonna have to remove me
&#8216;Cause I ain&#8217;t goin&#8217; nowhere

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom