• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoPoLoCrois and both Senran Kagura 3DS games on sale in the NA eShop until July 25th

Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale $14.99 in both USD and CDN (was $29.99 USD/$34.99 CDN)
Senran Kagura Burst $14.99 (was $29.99) (Both prices are the same in both)
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson $19.99 USD/$24.99 CDN (was $39.99 USD/$49.99 CDN)

This wasn't really announced by XSEED was it? Just noticed these upon looking at the sales page on Nintendo's website.

Anyone grabbing these? I'm planning on getting PoPoLoCrois even though I have it at retail already. :p

Wish Rune Factory 4 was on sale. Sadly, it is not. :(

Haven't heard anything positive about Popolocrois. How is it?

VERY good. I personally really like it. The very sweet and the battle system is cool with how it's turn-based, but you have to move to an opponent with a certain amount of space allowed to move in the turn you're given.

It's almost fully voice-acted, in that most key characters are voiced, but at odd times they will grunt or voice a stock word during a full sentence, and yet full-voice most other lines.

There's also Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons gameplay on the side where you get your own farm at a decent point in the same. But I don't think it's forced on you outside of the tutorial bits.

What little I've played of PoPoLoCrois 3DS is accessible, inviting, and probably the best way to get into that series of games/anime at the moment. Localization's great and the farming system's very easy to ignore if you're here just for the silly adventure.

Top Bottom