• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store Extended Play Sale(NA)(5/23/17-5/30/17)

Vashetti

Banned
Get The Old Hunters Edition people, $17.50 is a fucking steal for the best game of them all.

Why should people be forced to buy the game all over again just to get the discounted DLC along with it?

When these "complete" versions go on sale, the equivalent DLC should also go on sale.

Aselith

Why should people be forced to buy the game all over again just to get the discounted DLC along with it?

When these "complete" versions go on sale, the equivalent DLC should also go on sale.

Thank you for taking Sony rep, HYDE, to task for this...

?

Mrbob

Get The Old Hunters Edition people, $17.50 is a fucking steal for the best game of them all.
Can you even do that if you own the original game? One of my pet peeves with PSN is that I see "gold" editions unavailable for purchase because you own the base game.

KLonso

Darksiders 1 & 2 on PS3 for just $3.99?? Any reason not to pick up these versions of the games (over PC or PS4)?

Mrbob

Yeah I just checked I can't even buy the Bloodborne complete bundle because I own the original on psn. So those crapping on Sony continue can continue to do so.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Oh shit, XCOM2.

Is it playable in PS4? I know about the performance issues, but what I mean is, even with those, are the game still perfectly playable or has it turned into a janky mess not worthy of purchase?

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
What's Dirt Rally's performance like on PS4? I own it on PC but would at times like the convenience of playing on console.

KLonso

Is DS II:SotFS worth the purchase? Never played a souls game but that seems like a good price (I'm also picking up Bloodborne).

n051de

Yo SONY my VITA needs some love!

Hoping this isn't the start of a trend. Honestly I knew it was coming...

I'm dying for a sale on Nioh or Yakuza 0, but of course they're not discounted yet. I don't think I can wait any longer on Nioh. Going to buy it tomorrow. And I'll keep holding off on Yakuza until it gets sub-$40.

Overwatch for 40 bucks too... I may just take them up on that offer.

Are the mankind divided dlcs on sale by themselves? Also not buying this sale but how are the Mafia 3 dlcs? I don't have the base game.

Is DS II:SotFS worth the purchase? Never played a souls game but that seems like a good price (I'm also picking up Bloodborne).

Yes it is. Play Bloodborne first, use it as the gateway drug, then move on to DS II. People will poop on DS II, just ignore the naysayers and create your own judgement. I initially avoided it because of GAF pooping on it and I loved it.

KLonso

Yes it is. Play Bloodborne first, use it as the gateway drug, then move on to DS II. People will poop on DS II, just ignore the naysayers and create your own judgement. I initially avoided it because of GAF pooping on it and I loved it.

Worth playing DS 1 first? I have it on PC but haven't touched it. I guess I also have Demon's Souls too if that's worth playing at all.

It is on sale also just fyi.

Sorry db.

Yeah, I saw that after I posted, but it's the deluxe edition with the DLC. I already have the DLC, and I wouldn't double dip on it just for digital until it's $20 or less (preferably less).

It'll get there.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

Worth playing DS 1 first? I have it on PC but haven't touched it. I guess I also have Demon's Souls too if that's worth playing at all.
Might as well play them in release order although the lore is very obtuse so for most people playing 2 before 1 wouldn't even change much.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Anyone use just dance unlimited sub before? I have 2016. Do I get access to 2017 songs or is it just a set playlist from the entire catalog regardless if you are accessing the sub through 2016 or 2017 game?

How is Kimg's Quest? I guess I should try the first episode before buying

Darksiders + Darksiders II for $3.99 for the PS3 versions. Did a double take for a second thinking they're the remastered versions for the PS4.

If you already own Ds1 on pc, get dsfix and play it. You already own it. Same with demons souls. No point in buying more games before you Play those first

LifEndz

Had a 20% off coupon from my Pro purchase so I finally used it. Got 50 Overwatch loot boxes and the AC Syndicate season pass. Really tempted to pick up BloodBourne just based off Gaf's strong recommendation of it.

steveovig

Is the Metal Slug Anthology really that bad in terms of control issues? If I'm going for scores and 1CCs, will I enjoy it?

EDIT:I don't think it's actually part of this sale but it is listed as being on sale this week.

pushbyte

Neo Member
I bought the Driveclub season pass, and while it shows up as purchased in the PS Store, it doesn't seem to have unlocked anything in the game? Going to the Add-ons section and choosing "Season Pass" still prompts me to buy it for $24.99 and if I choose the individual Add-ons, there are items listed with prices. Anyone encountered this? I've never bought DLC before...

dadjumper

Whew, lucky there's nothing I want. I just picked up Bloodborne Old Hunters Edition for like 2000 yen in a japanese sale so I'm good on that front

Yo SONY my VITA needs some love!

Hoping this isn't the start of a trend. Honestly I knew it was coming...

Yeah, and I hate that the US hardly ever gets PSP games on sale.

There are quite a few of those I'd love to pick up digitally, but they're still going for $15 or more sometimes.

5olid_5nake

So I have one problem with adding Bloodborne to my cart, I am trying to buy the game since this morning but to no avail. When I click "Add to Cart" button, the page freezes and the mouse cursor just keeps spining. I tried different browsers and clearing cache but nothing. :(

Top Bottom