• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a Gif or Clip from a TV show that will motivate people to watch the series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich!

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

imiKN1Z9NQeU3.gif

ibokovLSlZaMwd.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I can't find a gif of the scene I want from the season one finale, and it's so hard to find good gifs from this show.

Rectify:

tumblr_mpxava8X4I1s9rhvro7_250.gif

tumblr_nbm4fkEyuD1qdd1hyo9_250.gif

terrisus

Yeah sorry, bad joke.

No worries. As I said, all the topics on Gaming-side where people just post pictures of games without names is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. So I generally try to avoid posting a picture to identify something without actually saying what it's from.

DeathyBoy

Banned
How can Ollie see The Flash immediately moving to his left. His reaction has to be a lot slower since The Flash is you know... The Flash right?

The Flash vibrated his hands to slow the boomerangs down, but switched to normal speed to swipe them away and then went back into super speed. GA briefly saw Flash was in front of him and turned to the side thusly.

Also, The Flash's speed isn't consistent scene to scene in his own show. Let alone in an episode of Arrow.

Alpende

The Flash vibrated his hands to slow the boomerangs down, but switched to normal speed to swipe them away and then went back into super speed. GA briefly saw Flash was in front of him and turned to the side thusly.

Also, The Flash's speed isn't consistent scene to scene in his own show. Let alone in an episode of Arrow.

Ah, that explains that.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I regret making this thread, I think Chrome is going to explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom