• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
from about 6 months ago

pitt1gp1.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Time to look like I'm balding. Really though, this is just out of the shower and the hair on the one side being pulled back too much. But...yeah.

n704735173_104775_7744.jpg

Baker

Banned
Lo-Volt said:
Bestiality-Age. Believe.
Were you drunk enough to undo your zipper?

I don't think so. Someone threw in Tommy Boy so I was doing my recreation of the deer scene. Spot on if you ask me.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
IMG_0226.jpg

I'm not sure if I appreciate the comment your t-shirt makes about my obsessive TV watching habits (Jack Bauer hour 'o power TO-NIGHT WHOOOO) but I could never be less than eSmitten of its wearer. :D

Algazoth said:
Yeah... ok then.

P218499800.jpg

Taken yesterday, was over at my fathers house and one of my littlesisters wanted to curl my hair so... well.

You ruled in Life Aquatic, btw. What was it like working with Owen Wilson?

Haven't post in here for ages so here are some pictures from hammersmith on the weekend

l_5ab659752dbba956c91d15d0554b9595.jpg

Fabo And Me

l_12b9333ad52981ecaa5a22bc83b7cc40.jpg

and lastly a special bonus my cute picture for the women of gaf ;)

l_1602138304cee87a652eb6884bacad69.jpg

Piper Az

cloudwalking said:
hihi.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

okay, yeah, i hardly ever post photos that aren't of my face. so there you go.

Last night, I dreamt that I was hanging out with Cloudwalking, taking a stoll by a river at night. Pretty bizzarre.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Piper Az said:
Last night, I dreamt that I was hanging out with Cloudwalking, taking a stoll by a river at night. Pretty bizzarre.
You dreamed about cloudwalking and that's all that happened?

lame.

Napoleonthechimp said:
You were right demon, I couldn't escape GAF. /mystery

Ah, screw it:
Left GAF, shaved my head, fell in love with a girl but it didn't work out (long story - it was the unrequited kind of love). That moment of human emotion made me feel alive for the first time in my life and so now I'm re-evaluating everything and trying to sort it out.

Here's a new picture:

Image083.jpg

I was thinking about getting some thinner glasses, it's the only single thing I wear all day every day so it's become a permanent fixture on my face and also the only part of my face I can change easily.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Napoleonthechimp said:
Ah, screw it:
Left GAF, shaved my head, fell in love with a girl but it didn't work out (long story - it was the unrequited kind of love). That moment of human emotion made me feel alive for the first time in my life and so now I'm re-evaluating everything and trying to sort it out.

Ohhhhh shiiiiet... it's Phrankie.
Man, GAF is such a good show.

EDIT: Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom