• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hato-kun

Friend taking pictures of me on her new EOS. I wasn't posing, I swear to God! :lol

38676_1530912230486_1165151231_1473594_2474710_n.jpg

35974_1530912310488_1165151231_1473595_7716887_n.jpg

soultron said:
I don't get the keffiyeh craze.

Where I live it's been widely worn since the end of the 80's, mostly by people in their teens/twenties. Difficult to tell apart the people wearing it for fashion or to make a political "statement". If it's the latter it complements rather well a nice Che Guevara T-shirt.

ProudClod

Non-existent Member
thetrin said:
It's totally obscene. It's my gluttony beard. I've never had the opportunity to really grow a beard without someone shouting at me or a job telling me I cannot.

_I_ run my fingers through it a LOT (I love the feeling of it), but I'll confess I've sequestered myself in my apartment for the most part since I started studying for the GMAT. Maybe I'll hit Pearl St. downtown next weekend and see if I can get some girls to stroke it. :lol

Here's another shot of it after i trimmed the sides a teeny bit and shaped the cheeks.

4859611604_5795d8b5d3_z.jpg

It's still totally a mountain man, the way I like it.

Considering most people I know can't grow shit in 2 weeks, I shall take that solidarity beard!
Uncle Phil...?
unclephil.jpg

DeathbyVolcano, you are so hot I can't believe you aren't getting any action. Seriously, what kind of girls are you hanging out with?!

39234_541501776171_223001008_2190986_1708425_n.jpg

Went to Largs for the day, good times.

soultron

Banned
FFS, really. BrandNew, you really gotta find yourself a girl who wears Wayfarers with whom to watch Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.

Like, I want you to get laid. Because you're too hot not to. DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I saw a thread about girls like guys wearing red. So i wore read today ;D

8db1e1f5.jpg

this was the defect shirt for Critter Crunch. (red arrow over red) :lol

soultron

Banned
DMPrince said:
you should go work for them ;D that way you can design a shirt for M&M: Clash of Heroes
When I'm done my degree, I'd actually love to. I think they're a very small group of close-knit guys though.

I'd still love to meet them! I like their work on CC and CoH.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
DMPrince said:
If you're just putting on random weight .at least make sure it's for your ass. Girls love ass. I love ass. kitties love ass.

ass. kitties.

ass and kitties.

ass ass kitties kitties, ass and kitties.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
DeathbyVolcano said:
I have not lost weight...in fact I've gained weight :-/

fuck you people, I can't gain weight easily
don't complain, you have an awesome face. everything else is malleable.

Salsa

DeathbyVolcano said:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs255.snc4/40082_825480558414_23300574_44697518_5026220_n.jpg[ /IMG]

family at a shitty concert[/QUOTE]

I suffer from sunglasses-at-night too. Mostly because i have them by day and just leave them in my hair.

fernoca said:
Hmmm...
SixStringPsycho looks familiar and he's from Puerto Rico too; hmm.

Na malo, por si aca. :p
I see youre from puerto rico too and 3 years older. From what town you from? Also you a girl or boy? I demand answers! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom