• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wear your jacket while sat in your office? Weird.
The office heater is broken ...it's freezing !

Another one with my Girlfriend at a random bar this week end :
QudWB.jpg

Is there anything particular ban worthy in his post history? I can't really see anything. Thought he was some alt account to start with, with the whole being registered in 2008 and making that weird youtube video. Liked him, maybe there's some hope it wasn't permanent.

Xun

Is there anything particular ban worthy in his post history? I can't really see anything. Thought he was some alt account to start with, with the whole being registered in 2008 and making that weird youtube video. Liked him, maybe there's some hope it wasn't permanent.
It'd be a shame if he was perma'd.

Herfstmonster

Neo Member
Thanks everybody, I was really nervous about my first post.

Welcome to Neogaf. Are you Dutch by any chance?
Yes Dutch.

This pic is fucking awesome. Was it a cosplay, modeling session or just for the kicks?
It was taken at the Elf Fantasy Fair. A dutch con with all sorts of fantasy / medieval stuff, and some steampunk too nowadays. And lots of photographers. I always go there in self made costumes, and try to stand out a bit.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Holy crap.

"You can get banned for trolling Sony but no one gets banned for saying anything bad about Nintendo."

1321763728139.gif

Uh, many people have got banned for trolling Nintendo AND Microsoft in the past. :\ I do agree with him that some people that troll for the heck of it all in the name of fun can get away with it, they shouldn't though. Ah well, poor guy.

maxxpower

Uh, many people have got banned for trolling Nintendo AND Microsoft in the past. :\ I do agree with him that some people that troll for the heck of it all in the name of fun can get away with it, they shouldn't though. Ah well, poor guy.

Yeah, I used to think that wario64 was a joke character when I first discovered GAF, and to this day I'm not entirely sure if blamespace is a troll character or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom