• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post some EPIC metal songs

Fbh

As most Blind Guardian songs I love the live versions, I think the audience singing along really enhances the epic feeling:

Also... now I think it's cheesy as hell but Emeral Sword was my jam during my power metal teen years haha:

And as a bonus I think these Epica Attack On Titan Covers are pretty neat:

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member

edit ... 9/8/20
Stoopid Unstoppable Content!

It was probably Achilles: Agony and Ecstacy in Eight Parts
By Manowar

28 and a half minutes of epicness!

Last edited by a moderator:

JCK75

I mostly listen to old stuff which is pretty well covered, so I'll go with something new that caught my attention. (and bless the person who posted Helloween, they never come up as much as they deserve)

Last edited:

Duellist

I mostly listen to old stuff which is pretty well covered, so I'll go with something new that caught my attention. (and bless the person who posted Helloween, they never come up as much as they deserve)

My favorite power metal album of 2017. Have not found anything that matches it yet. Whole album smokes, definitely recommend checking it out. Here is another one from that album.

Last edited:

JCK75

W.A.S.P. Rebel In The F.D.G.
Love this band. Never got a official music video of the song but, Thergothon1 who does fan music videos, did this one and it's amazing.

When I see a band I loved in the 80's is still around I'm always sort of let down if I learn they are touring on all old stuff and not making new music.. WASP is one of those that just never stopped making amazing music, I think I love their newer albums just as much as anything I listened to back in the day.

Duellist

When I see a band I loved in the 80's is still around I'm always sort of let down if I learn they are touring on all old stuff and not making new music.. WASP is one of those that just never stopped making amazing music, I think I love their newer albums just as much as anything I listened to back in the day.
I do agree with you on wasp's new music although I did not really give the newest one a chance. Listened a couple time and put it away. Something about his new found love of God just strikes me the wrong way.

Edit: Also Chis Holmes should be back. That might slap some sense into Blackie and bring back some debauchery into the band.

Last edited:
Top Bottom