• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post Your Gaming Setup: 2009 Edition

n0n44m

My gaming/hometheater/office 3-in-1 place

fdzggh.jpg

9vfh9v.jpg

2ba4rc.jpg

• Playstation 3 60gb PAL
  • Dell XPS M1330 [2.5ghz/4gb mem/Intel Postville SSD]

• Samsung LE32A656 1080p LCD
  • Yamaha RX-V 661 a/v receiver [with silent cinema for "5.1" headphone effect]

• Jamo S606 front speakers [ available for €125 per speaker, absolute steal !! ]
  • Jamo C 400 CEN center speaker
  • Sony bookshelf from some hi-fi miniset as rear speakers
  • Teufel Concept E Magnum Subwoofer

• Sennheiser 595
  • Headphonia Headphone Amplifier

yeah I have a more comfortable chair when gaming/watching movies ;)

Einbroch

Banned
Poor college kid, but for what it is, I'm not complaining!

PS3 + 360 go above the monitors, but they're in the living room from the weekend (Rock Band).

ff25n9.jpg

JRW

gameroom.jpg

(2x) Wii (both work,Launch day wii stopped reading discs, fixed it after opening and cleaning lens)
(2x) 360 (both work,one is a newer hdmi model and the other is a launch unit that was repaired by me via X-Clamp fix)
PS3
50" Kuro plasma
Cerwin Vega 15" subwoofer
Onkyo 7.1 receiver

JRW said:
gameroom.jpg

(2x) Wii (both work,Launch day wii stopped reading discs, fixed it after opening and cleaning lens)
(2x) 360 (both work,one is a newer hdmi model and the other is a launch unit that was repaired by me via X-Clamp fix)
PS3
50" Kuro plasma
Cerwin Vega 15" subwoofer
Onkyo 7.1 receiver

Game systems on top of your sub?

deviant1

Finally got my living room setup complete after moving in here 4 months ago. Buying a new TV in the 46" to 52" range ASAP.

LG LCD - 37LG50
Sony HT-SS360
20GB PS3 with a 120GB drive
Arcade X360 with a 120GB drive, painted black with a carbon fiber faceplate
Dell Vostro 200 for basic HTPC junk
Comcrap HD cable box
Rocketfish universal wireless rear speaker kit

unit4.jpg

PSGames said:
With just 2 weeks left in '08 I figure everyone should be getting their new/updated setups for the new year! So post away!

I just moved into a new place myself so this is still a work in progress, but I'm happy with it :) :

Westinghouse 42 lcd (I should be upgrading this soon!)
Sony STR-DG910 Reciever

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can conceal the cords at the bottom?

Haha, I was just about to ask you what your plans were to deal with this until I got to the bottom of your post. I don't have any ideas offhand, but I'm always interested in learning better ways to conceal or minimize cable exposure.

Fortunately, I have a TV stand to kinda cover them but if you look through the glass, you can see cables popping up in the rear openings of the case which I would like to reduce. Not to mention the gap between the TV stand and the receiver rack youc an see the cables run between them.

Top Bottom