• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your Grand Theft Auto V Easter Eggs here!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
BRB, posting all the shit i posted in the other thread again...

Bigfoot.

2013-09-1917_48_33-gtftevo.png

NSFW!
http://i.imgur.com/nfjNe9j.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/i6Ka9U6.jpg

Frozen Alien
2013-09-1922_37_09-gt4pchc.png

Someone on reddit said he found the Playboy Mansion.
Dfh0KcT.jpg

YMBf2rT.jpg

Mt Chiliad
5XWJqjgh.jpg

exiu3lQh.jpg

ojfqlg4h.jpg

sNs3MIUh.jpg

"Come back when your story is complete"

Detective GAF we really need to solve the Mt Chiliad Mystery. There is spaceships, Dinosaur eggs, jetpacks etc. We need to find out what the hell is going on ....i'm sure it has something to do with the Epsilon cult.

from reddit:

39 pictures of Blueprint map under blacklight.

http://imgur.com/a/IvNLZ#38

Some of the responses when you send others the hunting photos.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Not necessarily an easter egg, but I could have sworn I saw a shooting star or two while out in the desert when first playing as trevor.

Joeki11a

Banned
I found Max Payne 3 Brazil Shirt, bought it

Then shaved Michaels head and gave him a beard with glasses on

MP3 is in GTA :)

War Eagle

Do we think it is possible to find bigfoot outside of that mission, like just roaming the woods? Also, has anyone figured out the mystery of Mt. Chiliad?

Tygamr

Niko Bellic gets referenced by Lester as 'some Eastern European guy who was making moves in Liberty City, but went quiet'. Happens when you're planning out the first heist.

Crunch2600

Neo Member
Could it be that the only way to summon the UFO is through GTA Online? Like, you'd have players coordinate to be in certain spots at a certain time.

Kyzon

Could it be that the only way to summon the UFO is through GTA Online? Like, you'd have players coordinate to be in certain spots at a certain time.

Apparently you have to 100% the game, go to the top of that mountain, and then honk 3 times.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So many of these... I'm loving it! GTAIV had too few of them.

Playing as Trevor and visiting one of the discount clothes stores you can pick up a white jacket very similar to Ryan Gosling's from 'Drive' with a crab instead of a scorpion on the back.

Joelio13

Playing as Trevor and visiting one of the discount clothes stores you can pick up a white jacket very similar to Ryan Gosling's from 'Drive' with a crab instead of a scorpion on the back.
Love Drive, so that's awesome haha. I'll have to go buy it. Hopefully it's on GTA Online, as well.

Con_Smith

Banned
Is it just me or is the boxart from the other gta games littered throughout the city? I feel like I've seen vice city girl all over.

Shaneus

I don't know whether you'd call it an "easter egg" or it's just a cool little callout, but Lester (?) talks about some of the more popular criminals around the city and how a couple of years ago some Eastern European guy was looking to make it big, then disappeared completely.

The UFO on top of Mt. Chillad is real, you have to go at night when it's raining, around 1-3AM it'll appear apparently, that's as much as I've figured out watching streams. :c

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
There is a face in the mountain.

RuK4mBA.jpg

Is that Leslie Benzies?

Darklord

Banned
- The car Franklin Steals from Michael's son at the start of the game is the same car Tony Soprano bought for his son AJ.

- You can buy Max Payne's black tropical shirt from Max Payne 3.

Jindrax

Any new on the mountain stuff?

EDIT: and what happends when you go to that spot on the map with enough money that Trevor mentions on the pre-order map or something?

Top Bottom