• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your Twitter word cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-I8DFrCAAAy5Sa.png:large

I don't know why I wasn't following you before but I have rectified that problem just now! Hard spider sounds... Thwip...? Lmao

Exxxcellent. Right backatcha. The wine o'clock posts might be a bit much for some, but I talk about gaming plenty in between occasional Dead Endings stuff. ^_^

Thwip, indeed.

If I didn't know about your book and work I'd be very scared right now.

You should be scared. :D

Damn right, I "love games"! I do think a lot of things are "amazing" and "hilarious" "haha". The only games mentioned here are "Bloodborne", "Life Is Strange", "Witcher", and "Condemned". I wish "FPS" "stealth" and "gif" were bigger. Yes, I have lived in "pakistan", "saudi", "usa" and now "uk".

Favourite confusing sentence made in there: "post witcher hope bought free"

dGWvuet.png

cfULLUw.jpg

"DEU" was my attempt at the Yugioh theme song as a facetious response to someone. I misspelled "duel" like a fool.

Also, guess what my favorite video game series is.

I only made a Twitter account to take part in the "No PS4 DRM" wars and to harass Shu to make a new Colony Wars for PS4.
But I guess I should do more of the latter, cause Colony Wars isn't big enough in that picture!! ;)

Did this last night but couldn't post until now:

gI3cSop.jpg

Proud to see my favorite author, Christopher Pike up there! Most other names are other authors and the Marked/Star is me marking a book to-read or how many stars I gave a book after reading it via goodreads. Cool to see Luigi & Rosalina, my two favorite Mario characters side by side. Also "Dead NeoGAF" :p

And I guess I posted alot at E3. Live tweeted reactions to all three conferences so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom