• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's you Kappa? This sentence needs a Kappa.

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Elgar, like Goldar and Rito, were so effective as monster heels. (Remember Elgar in the movie?)

Also, even as a child I could recognize Astronoma's god-awful acting

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This looks like a twitch chat BabyRage emote spam episode.

Don't you guys have homework? You can't spend your time fixing the ship!

Seriously, why are these motherfuckers still in high school

To be fair, they were only in high school for one season prior, that and we need to still have them act like teens so the show can have an excuse for juice bar to show up again.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
did they just do an entire scene where they effectively got some story across without any speech?

Shaanyboi

Banned
did they just do an entire scene where they effectively got some story across without any speech?

This season has been shockingly ambitious with its storytelling. At one point, they had a transition between scenes where a character fell out of consciousness, but then woke up while restrained. They even had Bulk and Skull scenes without the dumb music!

Also it's been hours since the bad guys have tried fucking with teenage soccer try-outs or stolen their homework!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This season has been shockingly ambitious with its storytelling. At one point, they had a transition between scenes where a character fell out of consciousness, but then woke up while restrained. They even had Bulk and Skull scenes without the dumb music!

Also it's been hours since the bad guys have tried fucking with teenage soccer try-outs or stolen their homework!

I think I'd describe this show as shockingly competent so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom