• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PPU!

Tony HoTT

Banned
Tell me if I got this str8. With a PPU water will flow like water, kids will fall down stairs like kids fall down stairs, the earth will orbit the sun, and when a man stares down a woman's blouse he shall get a boner?

littlewig

Banned
Tony HoTT said:
Tell me if I got this str8. With a PPU water will flow like water, kids will fall down stairs like kids fall down stairs, the earth will orbit the sun, and when a man stares down a woman's blouse he shall get a boner?

Gayming Age Forum posters am cry

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Drinky Crow is a long-time poster who has good sources in the industry. You can trust him.

picpoopoo1iy.jpg

PPU PLATTER!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Wikipedia said:
It is also rumored that the Nintendo Revolution will run with a PPU chip. (Note: PPU in Revolution Rumor was formed from Matt Casamassina, a man without any credibility.)
:lol :lol :lol :lol

masud

Banned
Hmm why is this funny? I keep looking for the overzealous fanboys you guys are mocking, but most of the time it's just you guys running around in circles.

Tony HoTT

Banned
masud said:
Hmm why is this funny? I keep looking for the overzealous fanboys you guys are mocking, but most of the time it's just you guys running around in circles.
NINTY TARD!!!!! HEY GUYS OVER HERE I FOUND ONE!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
masud said:
you are taking this way seriously... sit back and enjoy the show that's all.

Top Bottom