• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PQube publishing Kadokawa's Root Letter (Mystery VN, PS4 / Vita) in EU & NA

takoyaki

Famitsu gave the game 32/40 [8/8/9/7] on both PS4 and Vita.

My copy arrived today and the Limited Edition looks fantastic, it comes with an artbook, the soundtrack, a second game cover and some nice looking letter paper&envelopes. Definitely worth a tweet at PQube about a western release, it's a great collectors edition imo.

img_0829zdung.jpg

img_08341g0u04.jpg

Well, I'll enjoy looking at it for the next months because I won't have time to start playing for a while.

Chaos;Child was "leaked" for 2017 from a PQube employee at the same time Steins;Gate 0 was "leaked". So, I'd believe it.

It'll be a real shame if we don't ever get Chaos;Head Noah, though. I blame the lack of PS4 port. (Obviously PQube doesn't mind localizing Vita exclusives, but 5pb. probably does.)

Tohsaka

Chaos;Child would be cool. Chaos;Head at least has a complete fan translation if you don't mind reading it on PC.

Chaos;Child was "leaked" for 2017 from a PQube employee at the same time Steins;Gate 0 was "leaked". So, I'd believe it.

It'll be a real shame if we don't ever get Chaos;Head Noah, though. I blame the lack of PS4 port. (Obviously PQube doesn't mind localizing Vita exclusives, but 5pb. probably does.)

Chaos:Head Noah probably doesn't make sense at this point unless they backport it to the PC and do a PC/Vita release.

Top Bottom