• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

President Obama uses his anger translator, Luthor, at the correspondent’s dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

espher

Watching the replay of the whole thing on CSPAN's website, Obama killing it with his bits, nevermind the Luthor stuff hahaha.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Still waiting for this to become real...

4sIWrdH.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
No other president could deliver jokes like Obama.

Oh man, he completely fucked CNN and MSNBC's shit up.

CNN people were pissed at the "the only people who impersonate CNN journalists are CNN journalists" line LMAO

espher

Watching Cecily Strong's bit.

"Let's give it up for the Secret Service. Yeah. I don't want to be too hard on [the Secret Service], you know? 'cause they're the only law enforcement agency in the country that will get in trouble if a black man gets shot."

I said goddamn.

Burt

Oh man, he completely fucked CNN and MSNBC's shit up.

CNN people were pissed at the "the only people who impersonate CNN journalists are CNN journalists" line LMAO

Wolf Blitzer wasn't having none of that. I'd get a screengrab but YT is glitching on me for some reason, all choppy and shit.

"Let's give it up for the Secret Service. Yeah. I don't want to be too hard on [the Secret Service], you know? 'cause they're the only law enforcement agency in the country that will get in trouble if a black man gets shot."

I said goddamn.

Damn.

DAMN.

What timestamp is that?

espher

Damn.

DAMN.

What timestamp is that?

Around 1:05:50 of this video.

"NBC is here. You know even us at SNL got criticised this year for making fun of ISIS. You know, I think that's unfair. I mean, if anyone is guilty of taking ISIS too lightly, it's him *tilts head towards Obama*."

"I have to say, I still see so many negative portrayals of black and gay people out there. I mean, it's 2015, and we still have TV characters like Don Lemon."

I'm roaring here.

I said goddamn.

That part was good but most of her bit was pretty weak.

Link

The Autumn Wind

I said goddamn.
Holy shit, haha.

AxelFoley

I said goddamn.

OH SNAP!

Volimar

I said goddamn.

Holy shit.

Big Dog

That was absolutely hilarious. I was laughing even when Luthor wasn't there. Both did a great job. I also watched the Bush tag team speech and that was equally hilarious. My favorite part was Bush mispronouncing something that his double could say correctly.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The President of the United States invited his own parody to the White House Correspondence Dinner.

I'm going to fucking miss this man to pieces.

I fucking died when he came out, say what you want about his policies but we are never going to get a president this cool ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom