• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prettiest Celebrities ITT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShyGuy

So I've never seen a thread where we post who we think are the prettiest celebs out there.

They don't have to have the best rack or best ass or hottest body, but of course that helps!

Anyway, I thought I'd start with:

http://celebritysizzle.com/images/uploads/mandy_moore.jpg

Mandy Moore, stunningly beautiful!

EDIT: Maybe we could all add names too for those who might not who you're posting!

threenote

Banned
chace-crawford.jpeg

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
threenote said:
AKA as this guy:
EdwardCullen1.jpg

Took his career.

IMO I think Kristen Stewart is the prettiest girl ever. She looks gorgeous for not wearing make-up and trying to look hot.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hmm. Usually these threads get filled with homely looking celebrities that people gush over because somewhere in their warped mind they think that person is more attainable. I'm shocked that hasn't happened yet.

Loxley

G-Fex said:
Who's that? Looks like an older shia lebouf.

Christian Bale, albeit I'm guessing from his pre-Batman days; dude looks a lot younger in that picture (not to mention skinny as hell).

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
shakira.jpg

...not even playing the ass card here, for which she would also triumph.

KidDork

Vox-Pop said:
Blond or Burnett?
Kristen%20Stewart%20Gets%20Dirty%20in%20Fishnets,%20G-String.jpg

or
kristen_stewart.jpg

In Adventureland, you don't have to choose. She starts out brunette, and towards the end her hair has begun to lighten quite a bit, probably because of all the outside shooting for the film. Must have driven continuity mad.

McNei1y

doitlive said:
Aimee Teegarden

I always thought she hot while watching FNL but her character makes her less attractive. I know its supposed to portray a teenage girl but just hurts it. Still think shes attractive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom