• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prey Demo: Opening Hour Thread: Everything is Going to Be OK

The Flash

Banned
f5RBEBT.png

Gkzi7wh.png

JazkgCT.png

KXVZ5Wt.png

Welcome to the Prey Demo: Opening Hour Official Thread. In this thread you'll find relevant information regarding the Prey Demo as well as be able to discuss it with others.

V23be6w.png

As the name implies, the Prey Demo spans the opening hour of the game. Nothing more, nothing less. Your adventures will mainly be centered around the TALOS 1 Lobby and Neuromod Divsion. You won't have access to any alien powers but you will be able to dispatch some Typhon mimics and phantoms with your trusty wrench and other pieces of TranStar equipment. This will be just a small little taste of what's to come. Something to whet your appetite for the full release on May 5th. So with that out of the way let's tackle something significant story wise. There is a pretty big story point that happens roughly 15 mintues into the game so keep that in mind if you want to do a blind playthrough later on.

mD09CM5.png

LEtdsYb.png

Demo should be up in Australia right now

WOW @ the thread title

Innovation. Iconic. A new era of thread titles begins.

This is the FFVII of thread titles of this generation.

---

anyway can't wait to play this!

Truant

Fantastic thread title.

I just love the fact that Arkane would a way to mash up vaporwave and immersive sims. Seems like such a weird match.

Gator86

I hate that this demo is out because I'm dying to play it, but don't want to ruin the experience when I sit down to play the full thing. Hoping for good impressions here.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
YES Cant wait to try this out. I was a HUGE fan of Dishonored 2.

Thanks for the headsup.

Btw the titles a mess on mobile lol

Top Bottom