• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prey (PS4/X1/PC) for $24.99 on Newegg

Game is awesome, but probably not for everyone. PC version is best. I think Xbox is a bit better than Ps4 due to some lingering lag. Other than that ps4 is fixed. If you are picking console, know that that loading times are a chore. I think the best game to comepare Prey to, is Deus Ex.

CheckMate

The first 5 hours were 10/10 but after the mission for Talos 1 Exterior the quality starts to drop rapidly.

The combat was terrible and Dishonored 1 had a better story/lore.

psychotron

The first 5 hours were 10/10 but after the mission for Talos 1 Exterior the quality starts to drop rapidly.

The combat was terrible and Dishonored 1 had a better story/lore.

Disagree. Combat is great with all the abilities and weapons you can approach situations from a variety of ways. I also believe the game doesn't really even get going before 3 or 4 hours in. I've invested over 60 in the XB1 version and I'm about 20 into the PS4 version. Game is excellent, but not for everyone.

Voidwolf

Definitely one of the best games this year, I advise anyone who hasn't gotten it yet to pick this up. Combat, level design, powers, atmosphere, and audio were all superb in this game. For those that may have felt the controls or combat felt clunky or slow, you should have invested in a different mix of neuromods :) and definitely get this on PC if you can run it.

It's patched and I got it for $29 in Amazon sale. I didn't like the game, at all. I played for 1 hour or so. It was before the patch. I will get back to it later, but I don't have high hopes from the game.

Top Bottom