• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Price cuts on existing Xbox Ones, including base model at $279

Guevara

Pricing is goofing me up.

It's like: I'd much rather pay the extra $20 for the S, but that won't be available until "later", so it makes sense to wait but not sure how long.

iKhayal18

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm very interested in Xbox, specially in a Kinect bundle since I would love to play Dance Central Spotlight, but considering that they are not going to continue with the series atlas for now and that I considerably prefer the titles that were announced at the PS4 conference, I don't know if I should take advantage of the offers on the Kinect bundled packs, wait for the S, wait for Scorpio or just buy a PS4/wait for PS4 Neo... Too much options nowadays. Then there's the NX, but I doubt we're going to have third party support considering Nintendo steps and decisions lately.

Pilgrimzero

Got a bundle that can with 5 games (one being the rare replay so even more games) and a sore controller. All for 299 plus tax.

Thanks for showing they had deals going!

Elite bundle actually looks pretty good.

1TB SSHD console w/ Elite Controller. $350.

Doesn't seem like it comes bundled with any games though, but considering you get the Elite Controller, that's not too shabby especially since it's the only one with a SSHD!

Pilgrimzero

Package arrives in 7 days (they werent kidding about the time frame for free shipping geez)

And I was wrong it comes with even more games than I thought. The GoW collectors thing with all the games. Great deal.

Now I can finally play Quantum Break as well

Top Bottom