• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
This is supposed to be out on the 1st of Decemeber (approx) and I wondering if anyone has seen any reviews at all yet.

Any news out there for this game.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Playing it now for review.

Will post impressions soon.

I look forward to it. Loved POP, didn't play POP2.

chespace said:
Playing it now for review.

Will post impressions soon.

I look forward to it. Loved POP, didn't play POP2.

Excellent:

Watch for glitches, I got axed twice while playing POP2, never finished the game cus' of that.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Solid said:
Did you miss this?? Didnt see you reply in that thread :D

Yeah I missed that. I'll watch it in a bit.

Those are some nice scores from the UK mags. Excitement rises.

C-Warrior said:
Watch for glitches, I got axed twice while playing POP2, never finished the game cus' of that.
Yeah I hit the glitch right before the final boss fight. That one sucked. Luckily I enjoyed the game enough that I wanted to replay it anyways. And replaying it gave me a chance to find all the secret health upgrades.
But that was a horrible glitch. Ugh

Excelion

Banned
8/10 in Joypad. They say it's the best game in the series, but it's too short. Anyone know where i can get this artwork ?

Perfect 10 for Ninja Gaiden Black and Shadow of the Collossus in this issue, i think it's the first time there are two 10 in the same issue.

pop3.jpg

Ranger X

Yep, around 10 hours.
Some of my most trusted co-workers were lead testing the game and i can assure you there's FREAKIN LESS bugs this time. No majors one that corrupt your save or that you're stuck in X level.

And well, personally i think this game keeps great elements from Warrior Within and Sand of Time. Level design and ambiance is back like Sands of Time, combats are more WW but improve (the speed kills own my soul) and also the music is back with a style like the first one, ciao Godsmack!!
This game is clearly what Warrior Within should have been imo.

Downside: graphics aren't really better than Warrior Within and there's a general lack of polishing. (well, imo.)

Yeah played PoP1 (adored it), skipped 2 (its presentation was a huuuuge turn off, after the first one) and maybe this one will entice me back into the franchise

jett

D-Member
Solid said:
This will be the true sequel to SOT :D

Uh...

1.- It's still the direct sequel to the sorriest piece of shit I've played this gen.

2.- The generic smoldering angst/decaptiation/exgarerated violence from PooP Within is still in there.

3.- Just because they got back the Prince's original voice actor and decided to ruin Farah by sticking her in this crap doesn't make it a "true" sequel to SoT.

Conclusion: I hope EA buys out Ubisoft and destroys them like every other company they've acquired.

Top Bottom