• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Nightmares Case 36: Henrietta Kedward - Official Console Release Date Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Project Nightmares Case 36: Henrietta Kedward is a survival horror game with a procedural structure, creating unique scares every time you play. Explore the dark memories of Henrietta Kedward by solving puzzles within the visually striking dark levels lit only via candlelight. Project Nightmares Case 36: Henrietta Kedward is launching on April 27 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
One time I woke up at 2am thinking there was a ghost haunting my apartment because my electronic keyboard, which is always turned off, started playing creepy discordant notes. I grabbed my baseball bat and walked out to my living room. Turns out my cat had stepped on the power button and then took a walk on the keys.

Now that was a randomized jump scare.

LnBuZw

ZoukGalaxy

One time I woke up at 2am thinking there was a ghost haunting my apartment because my electronic keyboard, which is always turned off, started playing creepy discordant notes. I grabbed my baseball bat and walked out to my living room. Turns out my cat had stepped on the power button and then took a walk on the keys.

Cat secretly on his discord chatting to cat friends every night while you're sleeping

Cat Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:

LnBuZw
You got off lucky, I mean real lucky.
7i9o8e.gif

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Project Nightmares Case 36: Henrietta Kedward is a horrifying dip into the labyrinthine and haunted mind of a tortured soul. The journey will test your tolerance for frights as well as your patience for constant death.

Still, the two-man development team at NC Studio built a horrific world that’d be rather immersive making it a supremely noteworthy indie title if it weren’t for the hurdles of overcoming impactful bugs.

• 🕯️ You explore an old house with labyrinthine-like hallways with nothing but a candle in hand, avoiding harm through QuickTime events or by running for your life.
  • 🔍 The game's progression depends on fulfilling a series of tasks that often require you to find objects that connect to the investigation.
  • 🎥 NC Studio injected a lot of love for the horror genre into this adventure and drew inspiration from past horror games and cinema.
  • 🎮 Visually, the game's environments and sounds are striking and evoke anxiety in the player.
  • 🤖 Unfortunately, the voice acting is rather muted and robotic, but the game was developed by only two people under the NC Studio Banner.
  • ⚠️ The game has some glitches that can hinder the overall experience, such as a lack of polish in some areas or frustrating glitches that could require restarting from your last save file.
  • 🧩 Puzzles are present and not too difficult but can give players pause to think or search.

Last edited:
Top Bottom