• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Versus J (JUMP crossover game on PS3/Vita) countdown site launched

I dont know what that is , but it sounds cool and I want to read it.
Toriko is.. for me , like Bobobo, but for some reason I hate it. I love bobobo, just toriko i just.. eug...

also
KH mutheffin R better be in this game

I've seen the 1st chapter of Assassination Classroom and it looks really weird but I can see how its interesting. I just don't read it because I don't like the "main character is super powered and can beat everybody," kinda main character (Don't worry Goku doesn't count because he gets beaten 3+ times). Just my personal issue but it looks very interesting.

Also I feel the same about Toriko except I don't like him because of his design and the story.

Kurita

I've seen the 1st chapter of Assassination Classroom and it looks really weird but I can see how its interesting. I just don't read it because I don't like the "main character is super powered and can beat everybody," kinda main character (Don't worry Goku doesn't count because he gets beaten 3+ times). Just my personal issue but it looks very interesting.

It's a comedy manga anyway so I don't know if Koro-sensei's abilities matter that much.

Also I feel the same about Toriko except I don't like him because of his design and the story.

Assassination Classroom is not a battle manga. The only time it becomes a battle manga, the objective isn't whether or not Korosensei can win, but whether he can do it without breaking rules.

The last arc was a baseball game wherein he wasn't even playing, his class was.

There hasn't been much news, has there? Like how it actually plays. I'm really interested in this game, this may be my first import. Depending if the JoJo game doesn't come to the US

Takao

Banned
Alrighty, thanks guys! Appreciate it. Can't wait to see what the information thats soon to be revealed is. :)

It's what I posted. Naruto and the name change : /

We might finally get a trailer when the site updates, as the game is four players and we finally have four cast members.

Top Bottom