• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita 1.65 FW coming soon

I don't get how some games that have the same language can be compatible for the Vita in Europe as opposed US. Is it a licencing issue? But one of the games is Patapon 3, so what's the excuse there?

I don't get how some games that have the same language can be compatible for the Vita in Europe as opposed US. Is it a licencing issue? But one of the games is Patapon 3, so what's the excuse there?

Maybe each QA department is going through the list of games in a different order? That's the only logical reason I can think of, outside of the small localisation changes causing huge problems but that seems a bit ridiculous really.

whitehawk

Banned
I was holding out on updating in case there was a vulnerability that could lead to homebrew, but now I am being forced to update or I can't access to the store, or even use netflix :(

whitehawk

Banned
I wish they would let me choose what system music I want.

I want:
PS Store music
Near Music

I dont want:
Main menu music

Ok, confirmed that in EU, the PSN+ minis are working now with 1.66. I downloaded them from the store, instead of the download list, to get sure.

Near was not working for me since two weeks ago, and after the patch is working again. It updated all the km done in the last week.

I want:
PS Store music
Near Music

I dont want:
Main menu music

Oh yes, to watch videos on my Vita I have to turn the volume all the way up and as soon as I wanna switch apps I hear the main menu music crackling very loudly out of my Vita. Not a big fan of that.

Ok, confirmed that in EU, the PSN+ minis are working now with 1.66. I downloaded them from the store, instead of the download list, to get sure.

Near was not working for me since two weeks ago, and after the patch is working again. It updated all the km done in the last week.

YES!!! I'm done with capstone project tomorrow so GAMING COMMENCES!!

I want:
PS Store music
Near Music

I dont want:
Main menu music

That's how I currently have my Vita. I think if you just turn off the menu music, it won't effect the music on the other two. I did this right away, so I'm not sure what steps I took.

That's how I currently have my Vita. I think if you just turn off the menu music, it won't effect the music on the other two. I did this right away, so I'm not sure what steps I took.

Oh wow, there's actually a very simple setting for that under "Sound & Display". Awesome, thanks!

I want:
PS Store music
Near Music

I dont want:
Main menu music

Same goes for notifications.

I want notifications for:
Trophies
Near Gifts
Updates

I dont want notifications for:
Online friends