• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS Vita can't sign into PSN

Elitist1945

So I got the new Vita Slim (I also have a Phat) and I couldn't sign into my PSN (it said username/password incorrect), so I assumed I forgot my password and changed it. But it still keeps saying it.

For the record, I can sign into the Sony Entertainment Network website just fine, so its not my credentials.

MrToast

I don't suppose you've tried to login to any other devices besides a PC and the vita?

Maybe it could be to do with the network settings on the vita, i'd probably play around with disabling and enabling things.

If all else fails, I'd probably try to update it if you can if you connect it to a PS3 or PS4 I think?

Elitist1945

Can't sign into my PS4/PS3 anymore now. I can still access the SEN site, but it doesn't let me change my password now.

Now I'm pissed.

Elitist1945

UPDATE: Found out what the problem was...

Its my wi-fi. I connected to my phone's hotspot and it signed me in perfectly fine. As soon as I connected to my home internet, it told me my password was incorrect.

Wow, so Sonys default response when you don't have a network connection is to just tell you that the password is incorrect? That's not deviously frustrating at all!

Top Bottom