• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 clock/battery fix confirmed. /generation

Mileena

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
How about they fix some goddamned functionality like my GODDAMNED BLURAYS THAT DON'T WORK.

/grumble
Give me an avatar back and I'll fix it for you. I got these cheeseburgaz man...

inner-G

Banned
corkscrewblow said:
Give me an avatar back and I'll fix it for you. I got these cheeseburgaz man...
faqavatar.gif

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
oh shit. break out the party hats. This is the moment I've been waiting for. Firmware of the generation!

Leatherface

I never noticed this. Why is it such a big deal?

I usually just look at my watch for the time. Good for the rest of you guys though. Woo!

lol

Leatherface said:
I never noticed this. Why is it such a big deal?
Because it is damn annoying when you want to see what time it is (probably because you don't want to be late for something) and then have to wait to get the time.

Baker said:
Probably never downloaded that 2.83 or whatever that last one was that didn't force you to install.

Actually I have access to a special area that lets me have all the firmware updates ahead of time.

That or when I said "downloading now", I went to the other room to turn the PS3 on and see if there was an update yet: there wasn't.

inner-G

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
That or when I said "downloading now", I went to the other room to turn the PS3 on and see if there was an update yet: there wasn't.
You're such a tease

;P

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Dragona Akehi said:
Actually I have access to a special area that lets me have all the firmware updates ahead of time.

GAF leaks firmware, confirmed.

I fucking wish

corkscrewblow said:
You got me excited :(

Your avatar is still 10 pixels too wide. It's 100 x 54. It's nicely below the kb requirement, so if you shave off the 10 extra pixels to make it 90 x 49, I'll give you back your avatar privileges.

Mileena

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
Your avatar is still 10 pixels too wide. It's 100 x 54. It's nicely below the kb requirement, so if you shave off the 10 extra pixels to make it 90 x 49, I'll give you back your avatar privileges.
Fixed it. Thank you so much kind sir<3

Top Bottom