• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Core question

It's wierd because on all of the promo shots for the core, it still has those bumps on that flap which indicates that it can be opened

Matix

raYne said:
Money slot for EA's macrotransactions.

Lovely..

Also another question, will the core PS3 be able to connect wirelessly to the PSP (since its missing WiFi support).. ?!

Matix said:
Lovely..

Also another question, will the core PS3 be able to connect wirelessly to the PSP (since its missing WiFi support).. ?!
you know i was wondering that myself(i dont;t have a psp though) my guess would be... no. Is that any kind of data cable that can connect to the psp?

Matix

BobTheFork said:
you know i was wondering that myself(i dont;t have a psp though) my guess would be... no. Is that any kind of data cable that can connect to the psp?

I'm pretty sure the USB would work, but still I would like to take advantage of the PS3 + PSP wireless features (without spending $600.00+)

So now that the PS3 is in the hands of some of the members here, can anybody answer this question without making a sad attempt at being witty/clever?

Top Bottom