• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3 Redesign Cover Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morts

brandonh83 said:
Thanks. Your comment about the price scares me a bit but I don't know how else to do it.

Neither did I. They charge something like $.20 a print but the minimum order is $25, so if you pull the trigger do all of them that you think you might possibly ever want.

Throavium

LongDongJunon said:
I will never understand why every box art on this site doesn't have a printable version, only certain ones.
Because some people don't make printable versions of their covers.

Morts said:
Neither did I. They charge something like $.20 a print but the minimum order is $25, so if you pull the trigger do all of them that you think you might possibly ever want.

It's not... awful as long as you can make use of the price. I told my gf about it and she wants to order other prints along with it, so I guess I'm going to just compile every single printable version in this thread and make the plunge.

RedSwirl

Actually I think it'd be great if I could just get the default God of War III cover art but in the minimalist logo style.

I love so many of these. One day I'll get off my butt and actually get some of these printed. That Uncharted 3 one right above this post is great!

iNvid02

^^ u3 looks sweet, would get it but im not sure what the jig is with the special edition.

5790178466_e08a7464c3.jpg

Majine

Banned
Slayer-33 said:
Oh :) was just wondering because I wanted to get involved in this on a hobbyist basis.

I would be interested in the Forza series though.

I think It's about time we get a neutral thread.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Majine said:
I think It's about time we get a neutral thread.

Yeah man we can work towards some amazing stuff in here.

I really like this thread. Maybe a mod rename and re-edit of the OP.

Majine

Banned
Slayer-33 said:
Yeah man we can work towards some amazing stuff in here.

I really like this thread. Maybe a mod rename and re-edit of the OP.

I sent a PM to Evilore, hopefully he can rename it. Would be kinda sad to make a new thread when we have so much content already in here.

Unless someone here objects... ?

mblitek

Since the limit is $25 at that print shop, I'd be willing to pay say $50 and take everybody's orders?

There are sooooooo many good ones here!

Duffyside

Banned
I love this thread. I don't want to go through the trouble of printing these out, since I won't see them as they're placed sideways on a bookshelf. But I do love to look. Maybe when I buy a house I'll dedicate a wall to presenting my favorite games face-forwards, and then this thread will come in handy.
Majine said:
Did some stuff. Click picture for real size download.
Have never played Dirt, don't plan to play Dirt, but damn is that a nice Dirt cover.

AwRy108

Just popped in to say 'Thanks!" to everyone who's contributed their talent to this thread--the work you've done is nothing short of incredible. It's hard to look at standard game case covers once I've seen the elegant ones in here, so thank God that only the spines are visible on my shelves...

Duffyside

Banned
Majine said:

Logo was too fat for spine :(
Love this cover, but needs to be shifted to the right or something. Clank is all hidden and there's plenty of empty space on the right. How dare you hide Clank.

Edit: Damn, that Resistance 3 cover destroys the shitty Olly Moss official one.

Alright so now that the thread is back, how do you guys print these? What paper do you use and are deskjets good enough?

Fed-Ex Kinko's won't print em :(

Rengoku

demosthenes said:
Alright so now that the thread is back, how do you guys print these? What paper do you use and are deskjets good enough?

I use a hp laserjet printer at work, it works well enough on regular paper, but I think it would look much better with glossy photo paper. Just haven't gotten around to testing it out.

Rengoku said:
I use a hp laserjet printer at work, it works well enough on regular paper, but I think it would look much better with glossy photo paper. Just haven't gotten around to testing it out.

Alright, thanks for the feedback, I wish I had access to a color laser printer :( Work only has laser b&W :(

Rengoku

Hmm, for some reason, I forgot to post the Infamous 2 ones I did a couple months back in this thread. Anyway, here they are:

Infamous 2

Rengoku

SamuraiX- said:
Incredible... Awesome job!

Do you have any of Infamous 1 by any chance?

Theres already so many in this thread. Anyway, I'll see what I can do.

In the mean time, here's

Bioshock

SamuraiX-

Rengoku said:

Thanks! I'm just a big fan of your work right now. ;)

This latest one of Bioshock is a interesting, unexpected new look. Nice!

God Enel

Rengoku said:

In the mean time, here's

Bioshock

holy shit, you're awesome. The covers look fantastic especially resistance, bioshock and deus ex.

demosthenes said:

Kinkos is deathly afraid of anything that could get them to be sued. As a designer I had to stop using them, but Office Max and Depot don't seam to care what they print.

ombz

blizzardjesus said:
Kinkos is deathly afraid of anything that could get them to be sued. As a designer I had to stop using them, but Office Max and Depot don't seam to care what they print.
Have you tried staples?

blizzardjesus said:

This is what I need!

Thank you so much for the feedback will try Office Max tonight! Didn't even know they did printing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom