• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 9.0 firmware update fixes CBOMB issue

yurinka

Firmware stability fix programmer:
Adam West Reaction GIF

Last edited:

Esca

What about making Dualsense work on PS4? Dualsense works on PS3 believe or not.
No shit? Does it work just like a DS3? Can your pair it to the ps3 to use it wireless? My DS3 the batteries are dead so this would be great instead of me having to order new batteries

Fake

Yeap.
No shit? Does it work just like a DS3? Can your pair it to the ps3 to use it wireless? My DS3 the batteries are dead so this would be great instead of me having to order new batteries

Works like using a wireless ordinary controler I guess. Is like turn ON your bluetooth on your Windows PC and connecting your Dualsense. I use Dualsense on my old 2011 notebooks and works pretty good so far.

Last edited:

lachesis

Good - to be honest, as a HW nerd and who likes to disassemble and re-assemble things... I didn't mind taking apart my PS3 to re-install the CMOS battery, but I just wish when they design consoles it would be somewhere easier to access.

PS5 at least seems to have battery relatively easier place to get to. Will see how it goes.

jaysius

Banned
The dumb reality is that when this "issue" actually started impacting people HDMI is probably going to be completely gone and we'll have a new standard with no backwards compatibility.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Good - to be honest, as a HW nerd and who likes to disassemble and re-assemble things... I didn't mind taking apart my PS3 to re-install the CMOS battery, but I just wish when they design consoles it would be somewhere easier to access.

PS5 at least seems to have battery relatively easier place to get to. Will see how it goes.
The WiiU is the best at changing the battery, it was so simple.

Esca

Yeap.

Works like using a wireless ordinary controler I guess. Is like turn ON your bluetooth on your Windows PC and connecting your Dualsense. I use Dualsense on my old 2011 notebooks and works pretty good so far.

Thank you so much

Mithos

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
I updated my PS4 Pro last night. I was actually kind of surprised that there was a firmware update available. Normally I'm on the PS5 but I went looking for a save file and I couldn't upload it to the cloud until I updated. No idea why that Tekken 7 save refuses to sync.

MrA

That's great , so this should guarantees the ps4 consoles will keep going after servers go down

Top Bottom