• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 adn WII whoa who caress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony HoTT

Banned
Serioulsy guys who the **** caers about th wii or the PS3!? I mean I didn't wake up fot that shit because I'm homesllesss and I don't want that shit.

Bit what' I'm really truing to say is that WTF is sony thinking with the PSP. They had a good chance to capitalize on Nintendero's faults. For one Nintendo didn't know whtf they were doing in the beginning. There was no wi-fi connection or anyt of that shit. PSP had some games online for tome the start. Remember that?

Now it's like all I have to look forward to on PSP is variousl collections from different developers like CApcom and stuff. That's cool and everything but I was hoping for orignal stuff. Don't get mer wrong i will probably buy the metal slug collection and the capcom arcade remix 2. Don't get me \wrong on that ok?

But really what else is there to look forward to on {S{? Jean'eda arc??? Looks alrighat and so does Metal Gear Portable OPS but nothing else gives bonerz.

What games on PSP are you guys slooking forward to???????

Tony HoTT

Banned
Scrow said:
personally i'd caress the wii over the PS4.

that answer your question?

Your'e from europe and shit so you're not drunk at thsi shour!? Well If you were driunk at this hour i'd give you props.

Wassup scrow?

Tony HoTT

Banned
Scrow said:
i'm not from europe
oh damdn I thought you were from the eruope but I guess not.

I will tell you this though. I lvoe you man. Ever since I first came to this sight as a lurker I walways loved scrow. I love you man.

xaosslug

who caress my... what? That's none of your damn business and I'd thank you to stay out of my private affairs!

Tieno

Dangerous.jpg

Mato

"I will tell you this though. I lvoe you man. Ever since I first came to this sight as a lurker I walways loved scrow. I love you man."

"you're only human. it's understandable."

That's so funny, do some more of that guys

SumGamer

Tony HoTT said:
But really what else is there to look forward to on {S{? Jean'eda arc??? Looks alrighat and so does Metal Gear Portable OPS but nothing else gives bonerz.

What games on PSP are you guys slooking forward to???????

If those two are the only games on PSP that you actually care then your taste of game must be awful :lol

Anyway, drink lotta water and go to bed dude. Drinking and Posting is illegal, remember?

Tony HoTT

Banned
OK I'm going to bed it is too late adn my mouse moves by itself.!!! Seriously I just watched it move all over my screen and my hand wasn't on it. Hopefully some popele answer my queston by the morning.

Cya guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom