• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Firmware 3.0 Features

Doofcake

Hope it fixes PS Share forgetting your Youtube log-in... Anyone else start having this problem suddenly this year? All of last year and maybe until spring, never ever had to re-log into Youtube to Share a video. But sometime this summer (around the time of the new Suspend mode firmware, actually; dunno if that's which patch caused it), it started making me re-log in often, and recently basically every day after I put the system to sleep at night. Rather annoying to type large complicated passwords daily on the controller lol especially if I'm trying to Share in the middle of action from within a game.

Yup, same problem here, have to log in every time. It's especially annoying since I have 2-step authentication for security and it keeps forgetting that as well every single time I try to upload something to YouTube. I've found it easier and faster to just copy the video to USB and upload from my laptop instead.

They really need to add page up / page down buttons for the system menus someday. I take a looooot of screenshots and I'd love to be able to move through the list faster.

RedAssedApe

Banned
They really need to add page up / page down buttons for the system menus someday. I take a looooot of screenshots and I'd love to be able to move through the list faster.

yup...the bumpers and triggers are underutilized right now. i think the only thing one of them is used for is to bring up the voice command menu.

would be helpful in navigating the tiles on the home screen, library as well

JP

I've said it in the GAF community and I'm going to say it again here, I'm really pleased that it's now possible to check how much of the 10GB allocated cloud save space I'm using and how much that I have left.

Such a small thing but a nice surprise and something that I've wanted for a while.

Finalow

my wishlist didn't hit the mark, guess I'll wait for 4.0

I still can't fucking pick old avatars I had on PS3? Check. no backward compatibility? Check. can't change nickname, can't sort / do stuff with trophies? Check.

etc.

hey, at least we got stickers! disappointing-as-usual.PNG

Can anyone explain to me how they actually setup their PS4 for YouTube streaming? I just sent 30 aggravating minutes trying to accept YouTubes ToS from the PS4 and can't copy and paste whatever captcha it asks me too.

Top Bottom