• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Japan Launch Livestream 2/21 - guest creator appearances confirmed

173949134654.jpeg

those are some long legs. thighs could be a wee bit bigger

At least Nintendo Direct we actually got some cool stuff.

This sums it up for me so far.

4AKiCd2.gif

I'm really confused as to what people thought they were going to get with this. It's a launch event. It's not a press conference. It's not something they're using to broadcast game announcements. It's literally the launch of the PS4 in Japan. That's it. They never promised anything other than that.

Ryuuga

Banned
I'm really confused as to what people thought they were going to get with this. It's a launch event. It's not a press conference. It's not something they're using to broadcast game announcements. It's literally the launch of the PS4 in Japan. That's it. They never promised anything other than that.

Exactly this, but I'm not into celebrities I'm just awaiting the developers.

DJIzana

Even still, they should be showcasing Japanese games. Instead they show Fifa and Killzone. LoL...

Edit: They could be showing off Yakuza Ishin, Natural Doctrine and probably a few others.

Into

Her... proportions would be the perfect analogy for the PS4's sizable RAM.

So-Do-You-Want-More-Ryan-Gosling_zps22d4af1c.gif

On a more serious note, i think FIFA demoed quite well, better than Killzone. I own both games and even *I* was confused what they were doing in Killzone. FIFA is easy to understand.

I wonder if they're going to show the Nobunaga game. It's suprising they're showing Fifa the most, I'd guess soccer is really popular in Japan. Knack is probably reserved as last game to be shown.

sol_bad

The PS4 is about to release in Japan.
Sony hold a streaming countdown live.
And the best they could do was to show some people play FIFA for God knows how long?

This is incredible.

Dragon

Banned
Even still, they should be showcasing Japanese games. Instead they show Fifa and Killzone. LoL...

Edit: They could be showing off Yakuza Ishin, Natural Doctrine and probably a few others.

Be honest, you wouldn't have be satisfied at all.

The PS4 is about to release in Japan.
Sony hold a streaming countdown live.
And the best they could do was to show some people play FIFA for God knows how long?

This is incredible.

Uh actually they have a guy with a spray-painted hat reading from a piece of paper.

Why are they focusing so much in FIFA? Shouldn't they throw up MLB the show?

Japanese may not care that much about FIFA, but international football is popular enough in Japan that they care about guys like Messi and Ronaldo.

On the other hand, Japanese completely gives zero f*cks for a baseball game that has none of their local Nippon Pro Baseball players. MLB is completely dead to them, they only want Pro Yakyuu Spirits.

Top Bottom