• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ps4 Software sales Reach 401.1 million

Cess007

Wtf did you just make me read. Holy shit. That is some selective.... Oops, alternative facts right there. Orland has finally lost it. His argument that the ps4 is selling (somewhat) in Japan and the Xbox isn't must mean that it is selling relatively better in the US and EU compared to the ps4 is insane. With people like this, why the hell is ms paying for a PR department.

That full paragraph doesn't make any sense. Like at all.

iHaunter

Exclusives for sure.

Especially more coming this year, for old and new gamers, I don't really see how Scorpio sales can do well considering.

Will be very interesting indeed! I might get the Pro when TLOUS II comes out.

So far pro graphics aren't impressive to me yet.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Wtf did you just make me read. Holy shit. That is some selective.... Oops, alternative facts right there. Orland has finally lost it. His argument that the ps4 is selling (somewhat) in Japan and the Xbox isn't must mean that it is selling relatively better in the US and EU compared to the ps4 is insane. With people like this, why the hell is ms paying for a PR department.

Ever since the PS4 launch Kyle and this Ars' gaming section's jobs seems to have been making sure their readers know that their American born console is not doing as bad as it may seem, trying to always find a silver lining, a way to spin things into positives.

Not at all what Sony got from Ars' when Xbox 360 was dominating in the U.S., you did not see Ars' trying to constantly present a silver lining for Sony and spinning news about Xbox 360 successes as net positives for PS3.

Top Bottom