• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 System Software Preview – USB Music Player, New Home Screen Colors, More

kingwingin

The record button works for me, when you want to record something that happened you tap the share button then when it brings up the menu hit square to save the video or you can just upload it. It will then save the last however many minutes you set it to record in the options

You hit "record" when you want to start recording something you are about to do

jwk94

The record button works for me, when you want to record something that happened you tap the share button then when it brings up the menu hit square to save the video or you can just upload it. It will then save the last however many minutes you set it to record in the options

Yeah that doesn't fix the problem.

gruenel

Everyone knows how it is supposed to work.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
I think I'm most excited about being able to listen to podcasts through my PS4 whilst playing games.

I've pointed my Podcast app to store it's files in /Music/Podcasts/ .So now all I have to do is plug my phone into my PS4 and (providing the PS4 supports MTP) I will constantly have my podcasts available during games.

RedAssedApe

Banned
re: record

someone said that it should be working for all new games after 1.75 (sdk bug?) but that older games might need to get patched or something.

anyone have problems recording with destiny? i had the issue in the past but have not once experienced it with destiny.

re: record

someone said that it should be working for all new games after 1.75 (sdk bug?) but that older games might need to get patched or something.

anyone have problems recording with destiny? i had the issue in the past but have not once experienced it with destiny.

Both Destiny and Mordor have worked every time so far for me.

I've never had a problem with the share button, even when playing games before the update that supposedly fixed it (I use it all of the time with BF4). Then again, I've never had mine set to 15 minutes (apart from at launch, when 15 minutes was the only option, but I never had a problem then either), which seems to be the time limit that most people have problems with. Has/does anyone have any problems with it when setting the time limit to any of the other times?

RedAssedApe

Banned
I've never had a problem with the share button, even when playing games before the update that supposedly fixed it (I use it all of the time with BF4). Then again, I've never had mine set to 15 minutes (apart from at launch, when 15 minutes was the only option, but I never had a problem then either), which seems to be the time limit that most people have problems with. Has/does anyone have any problems with it when setting the time limit to any of the other times?

i've had problems even with it set to the shortest record times. but have not had an issue in the last few games i've purchased (destiny, evil within, etc.)

Shin-Ra

I've had a Leef USB flash drive plugged in since launch for local save backups and it's served its purpose blending in. It was a little stiff pulling out the first few times (haha) but there's a little slot you can poke something like a paper clip in to lever it out until it eases up.

It's averagely slow in transfer rates but plenty for save backups and should be a good fit for music playback.

14025059376_dd22975ac8_b.jpg

Top Bottom