• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 & Xbox One: March 2015 games

TI82

Banned
Guessing Helldiver's is PS+ title for march.

Can't wait to scoop up a copy of final fantasy for cheap after the market is flooded with used copies from people wanting the demo. Ala crackdown

JJP12

My List:

Helldivers: Free with plus looks like a really fun coop Starship Troopers game.

Oreshika 2 Tainted Bloodlines: Beautiful looking jrpg. I'm going into this one blind.

Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters: I've really warmed up to visual novels over the past year or so. This one seems like it could be pretty interesting.

Final Fantasy Type 0: I tried a Final Fantasy for the first time last year. It looks pretty fun based on all the videos and I'm excited to try that FFXV demo.

Toukiden Kiwami: I loved the first game and I can't wait to eat up all the new content in this one. I'm really torn on whether to purchase it for the vita or the ps4 :/

Should be a busy and hopefully fun month!

Life Is Strange Episode 2 if that's coming in March. Also Bloodborne. Possibly Ori but I doubt it. I have enough of a backlog as it is so if I just get Bloodborne + LiS I'll be good.

I'm most interested in Ori and the Blind Forest and Life is Strange: Episode 2. However, I'll be renting Battlefield Hardline as well.

I may end up playing:

Resident Evil: Revelations 2
MLB: The Show 15
Bloodborne
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

I'd like to play next-gen Borderlands one, but I'm not excited about playing through the Pre-Sequel! again.

stryke

Final Fantasy Type 0 Collector's edition preordered (Gamer's Club Unlocked discount is fantastic for CE pricing, haha), Helldivers looks like a blast with friends, I've also got Toukiden Kiwami preordered as well. My PS4 will be seeing some great stuff this month. Axiom Verge is a maybe, depending on if I decide to wrap myself into a Metroidvania type, since I don't usually play those.

I keep feeling like maybe I'd enjoy Bloodborne more than my experience with Dark Souls... but I don't really enjoy the punishing difficulty, and I don't want to bash my head against the wall, haha.

Can you give us an idea on how some of the preorders on these titles are doing in your district?

Curious what is so good about Final Fantasy type-0?

It comes with FFXV demo. Jk

pager99

Bloodborne only for me as I'm saving up for gamescom and shit btw wtf is toukiden kiwami
Some japanese titles allude me

Kssio_Aug

Holly damn, this month is even better then I expected! Sadly, I won't be able to play 1/3 of what I'm interested in.

I have interest in all of these:
-Helldivers
-Ori and the Blind Forest
-DmC: Definitive Edition
-Bloodborne
-Final Fantasy Type-0 HD w/ FFXV: Episode Duscae demo
-Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (full retail disc)
-Axiom Verge
-Neverwinter

The only one that I will buy, guaranteed, is Bloodborne.
May give a chance to one of these aswell: Ori and the Blind Forest, DmC or Axiom Verge, depending on their price.

Mutha-fuken BloodBorne!!

This is one hell of a month, also getting White Night for sure, maybe FF type (need a price drop and these super long games can be a drag).

I'll wait for reviews for Helldivers which looks sick and Ori on Steam.

Still want to pick up REmake but I have to clear Okami HD first, (so boring...dont kill me).

2015 already started with a bang but March really kicks it into high gear.

Footos22

Def:
Helldivers
Bloodborne
Final fantasy type 0
Ori
Res evil revelations
Axiom verge!

Def this year somewhen
DMC definitve
White night
Borderlands
Toukiden

RIP IN PEACE

Expensive month. Ugh.

What is this FF Type-0? I've heard of it, but how is it supposed to play? Watched that trailer but couldn't get a sense of it.

March is looking pretty good for me I'll be grabbing

Type 0 HD
White Night
Ori

...and continuations of Life is Strange and Resident Evil episodes.

I can see most of my time getting eaten up by my Legacy of Kain replay though, just about done SR1.

LtOrange

March going to be a pretty packed month for me. Going to be splitting up my time between BF: Hardline, Bloodborne, and Toukiden.

Riky

$MSFT
Bloodborne for certain, not sure about Hardline as I enjoyed the Beta but felt I'd had enough already.

Stanng243

Slender :The arrival is coming to PS4 and Xbox one on the 24th.
Jamestown+ is coming to PS4 on the 17th.
Metal Slug 3 is coming to the PS4 on the 24th.
Should these be added to the list?

Lakitu

st5fu
Another empty month for me and my backlog is virtually empty. I guess I'll finish up Velocity 2X and buy Wolf Among Us and Limbo on PS4.

After some musing, Battlefield: Hardline isn't for me, I'm more than happy with BF 4 and neither is Bloodborne unfortunately. Not a fan of Dark Souls.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Bloodborne, Toukiden, FF Type 0 are a lock...maybe i'll get DmC and RER2 when the first is down to 19.99 and the second actually has acceptable performance on PS4

Bloodborne....Final Fantasy...Handsome Jack Collection and DMC are all definite. I may get Ori since I have nothing on X1 that I play but my PS4 may just be to busy to bother right now.

Top Bottom