• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 All black looks so sleek(pictures )

Which ps5 color is nicer for you ?

• White and black

Votes: 61 31.1%
  • All Black

Votes: 135 68.9%

• Total voters
I just found these artists rendition of ps5 all black .what do you guys think :

WfFo0tT.png

8Huq7jR.png

White and black is more futuristic but this is sleek as hell.

What do you guys think ??

saintjules

So they plan to have other colors

The tall, “reverse-oreo” design certainly looks futuristic, almost as if it has come straight out of a game. Although, Ryan says that the white-black-white combination is only one of the many color schemes in which PS5 will gradually be available.

Edit: site I linked got its info from here apparently

Last edited:

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Last edited:

REE Machine

Banned
Like the white better esp more meters house tread the white design with regards to build, paint, cour palent choices etc.

plus i like the two different colours because hopefully that keeps their mindset when they make custom consoles they can have two different colours and not just one

Mato

I still don't understand what they are going for with that design. It doesn't make sense geometrically. I can imagine it next to a TV set, gathering dust in the morning, and it's not a pretty sight.

Ahmady

Banned
it's not happening though. Never.

They would have to create TWO new SKUs, for the Disc based and discless version.

Also, they would have to change the whole accessory. Yeah, not going to happen.

I like the white and black personally. The all black just looks like every other big black gaming box I have.

Maybe reverse the colors and make an Oreo.
They went with white and black to be different and get reactions which based on the Internet their strategy worked. It got everyone talking with many loving it and some hating it .that's what happens when u dare to design something different and striking . I also love the black and white as it makes it stand out and look futuristic

Roxkis_ii

The black looks nice, but the two tone white has grown on me quite nicely.

The white parts have a texture that I think looks better white.

saintjules

the black is better yup.

however, if the PS5 is glossy then i'd prefer it be white. glossy white or matte black.

definitely don't want glossy black.

well no shit, you don't say lol

Well considering everyone is up in arms on the white design, yes. 'Many' color schemes to come gradually is good, which we really haven't had much of in previous generations.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Looks incredible but I also love the white one.

BaneIsPain

Time for revolution. White and Black colour scheme powahhh! (Tbh my entertainment set is in all white scheme bar Tv)

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
It's always been like this. When a new console is revealed, all these speculations and dreams/hopes about the opposite color emerges right away. But that's how we are, I guess, myself included. It's funny though how it doesn't take more than a day or two.

TTOOLL

They will surely release a black version in the future, as well as other colors for special editions. They showed a black dual sense themselves...
Hell, they might even release one this year, remember the silver PS3 showed at E3?

Aidah

Not gonna lie, it looks sleek. However the real color scheme makes it look more unique and shows the design better.

If they both were an option I would still probably go with the white.

Anyway, I bet other colors and color combos would look good too.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

it's not happening though. Never.

They would have to create TWO new SKUs, for the Disc based and discless version.

Also, they would have to change the whole accessory. Yeah, not going to happen.

Didn't they release a white slim? LOL, they can make any color they want down the line.

Top Bottom