• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 12/06/07 - Bowling, Wild Arms PS1, GTA4 trailer, MGS4 TGS trailer, themes

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
HOLY CRAP the Mesmerize theme comes with different XMB tones! I didn't know u could customize them as well?!?

Firewire

Banned
themes
► Heavenly Sword
► Killzone 2
► Lemmings
► Mesmerize
► MotorStorm
► Snakeball
► SingStar
► Tori Emaki

Please tel me these are hitting the N.A store tonight!

PS: TTP can you show us some pics? Maybe a vid for the sounds? :)

As always thanks for the great thread tanod

As for Sony Europe you can go jump of a cliff with your head stuck up you own arse for all I care

Tntnnbltn

Go, Killzone 2 theme! Go! (Stupid 256k connection...)

6ydavs2.jpg

Edit to add: 'That's the f*cking convoy?' :p

EktorPR

Warhawk: Operation Omega Dawn hits the US PSN store on Dec. 27 or something (at least that's what IGN is reporting).

Any demos up today on the US PSN store? And I've been considering getting Folkore, but the hit-or-miss reviews have kept me away from it. :/

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Tntnnbltn said:
Go, Killzone 2 theme! Go! (Stupid 256k connection...)

6ydavs2.jpg

Edit to add: 'That's the f*cking convoy?' :p

Is that the theme from the store? Ah nuts, I thought it'd look a bit better. :(

kbear

chubigans said:
Is that the theme from the store? Ah nuts, I thought it'd look a bit better. :(
Same.. i'm disappointed. It's just like a screenshot put as wallpaper. The icons don't look different. They should've used the symbolic Helghast helmet with glowing eyes

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
kbear said:
Same.. i'm disappointed. It's just like a screenshot put as wallpaper. The icons don't look different. They should've used the symbolic Helghast helmet with glowing eyes

Yeah they are a little different it loooks like to me...they have the line thru them / deteriorated like the font.

Chris_C

EktorPR said:
Warhawk: Operation Omega Dawn hits the US PSN store on Dec. 27 or something (at least that's what IGN is reporting).

Any demos up today on the US PSN store? And I've been considering getting Folkore, but the hit-or-miss reviews have kept me away from it. :/

There are two different Folklore demo's on the PSN store. I found them quite charming but there's too much to pick up for me at the mo. I'll get it early next year though.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
TTP said:
HOLY CRAP the Mesmerize theme comes with different XMB tones! I didn't know u could customize them as well?!?

Wow really? Someone make a metal gear theme with the codec noises!

I've downloaded the Singstar Theme... oh joy, yay! (it does look nice though!)

*turns of PS3 till Friday when drake will make me feel better*

ram

motorstorm theme is cool - but the lack of blast factor: advanced research and stuff like supe rpuzzle fighters makes me ANGRY!

Evazan

aka [CFD] El Capitan
Tntnnbltn said:
No different noises for Killzone or SingStar. Heavenly Sword has different ones though.

Do the icons look a little different or something? or is that just a walpaper?

EktorPR

ram said:
motorstorm theme is cool - but the lack of blast factor: advanced research and stuff like supe rpuzzle fighters makes me ANGRY!

At least you can forget about Blast Factor: it sucks ass compared to the brilliance of SSHD and Everyday Shooter.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
EktorPR said:
At least you can forget about Blast Factor: it sucks ass compared to the brilliance of SSHD and Everyday Shooter.

BF kinda does, but the new expansion pack is incredibly awesome. It's right up there with ES and SSHD with the expansion...sooooooo much fun.

ram

EktorPR said:

ergh - the music in super stardust hd destroys the whole game for me - such annoying sounds :(

Pallaris

yeah seriously, is there an ETA on the Advanced Research add-on for europe? seems like it was out months ago everywhere else.

Obaid

Banned
pix from the other themes? I would really like to see how they look and

ps. The Killzone 2 Theme sssuuxxxxx:D

Steroyd

Did no-one read the faq on how to build a theme it tells you about adding sounds.

My bitchin' scared off Sony they're not even updating the UK store. :(

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
They're really not straying away from those icons eh?

Bah, I'll keep my awesome Uncharted theme by Marconelly, thank you very much.

Crisis

Banned
What do you all mean when you say that they come with different tones? Like a different start-up tone or something?

Tntnnbltn

megateto said:
KZ2 is around 5MB
I know... I was expecting more. Heavenly Sword was only 1mb and it had different sounds.

Oh, and themes can't be background downloaded. :(

Crisis said:
What do you all mean when you say that they come with different tones? Like a different start-up tone or something?
The 'click' noises when you move around in the XMB have been changed. I haven't reset my PS3 to check the bootup noise.

EktorPR

ram said:
ergh - the music in super stardust hd destroys the whole game for me - such annoying sounds :(

Yeah? :/ I like the music.

And it sucks that I have to buy an expansion pack to finally make a game feel awesome...Blast Factor wasn't bad going by the demo, but the amount of joy that SSHD + Everyday Shooter gave me compared to it was enough to inmediately delete it from my PS3 hd.

If anyone wants some the the wallpapers of the new themes for their computer I will save it to a stick and post it on here for you... I can do that right?

edit - I dont think I can :(

tanod

when is my burrito
EktorPR said:

If you enjoy the demo(s) of Folklore, I think you will enjoy the game a lot. The story is AWESOME and the story also has a lot more depth than I was expecting. The art is also quite stunning.

What somebody should do is take the Sony released themes, and put them in the editor. Use the background and sounds and then make some cool icons to go with it.

i'm keeping the theme i have now with the black background and the rainbowy squiggles. i prefer the icons on that one a LOT to the standard looking ones these ones have (which i appreciate have been customised a bit).

nice that we get a new demo. i'm not buying KandL even if it kicks ass though.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
reminder said:
Wow, the MotorStorm theme is 15MB. But it comes with new XMB sounds :D

HOLY SHIT DIFFERENT SOUNDS, NICE. Not being sarcastic. Now i want a Guitar Hero or Rock Band theme with sounds :lol

Top Bottom