• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 12/06/07 - Bowling, Wild Arms PS1, GTA4 trailer, MGS4 TGS trailer, themes

Tntnnbltn said:
Should be up in all the Euro stores. Just go to the UK I guess.

Description says: "From the creators of ******, hard-edged criminal action with explosive squad-based combat. Single player and co-op."

840 MB, 6/10
It actually says 6/10 on the description? Haha

Love the Uncharted (although not quite as good as the unofficial GAF one) and Ratchet Themes. Shame Uncharted didn't have any sounds though.

Synless

Marconelly said:
Someone post a pic of official Uncharted theme - I want to see how much different is it from the one I made!
It's just a bunch of Gold coin icons, it's way different from yours.

Elios83

Marconelly said:
Someone post a pic of official Uncharted theme - I want to see how much different is it from the one I made!

Really different, yours has better icons, but this one has a much better background.

Synless

jakster4u said:
They need more multiplayer demos, were up to about 2 now. That car one:lol and now the TimeShift one.
Next week is Burnout and that one is going to kick ass.
*Edit* just noticed the Wild Arms ps3/psp game = bought!!!

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Elios83 said:
Really different, yours has better icons, but this one has a much better background.
Good thing about it is you can use any background with any theme :)

(I used game's official concept art for my backgrounds btw, I didn't actually paint those)

Jim

Thrakier said:
So if I buy this Bowling Game now I'll be f***** because Home includes the same bowling game for free?

Whaa? No, the one is in Home is 100% different. That's just a mini game of sorts.

careksims

If there was one thing I didn't notice before: You can set the brightness level of the wallpaper. How did I miss that?! LOL!

kuYuri

Here's what I'm seeing.

High Velocity Bowling full game $9.99
Wild Arms PS3/PSP $5.99
GTAIV: "Move up, ladies" trailer
Timeshift Multiplayer Demo
Motorstorm Add-on Falfer Domino vehicle $0.99
Folklore Add-on 1 "The Kidnapped Folk" $3.99
Folklore Add-on 2 "Bottom of the Sea" $3.99
Folklore Add-on Bundle 1 $5.99 (Above two DLCs bundled together)
Rock Band Black Sabbath pack 1 $5.49
N.I.B $1.99
Sweet Leaf $1.99
War Pigs $1.99
MGS4 TGS 2007 trailer
Uncharted "Environments" video
Timeshift FPS video 3
Turok Interview trailer 1
Battlefield "Frostbite" video
Legend of Zorro Blu-ray trailer
Uncharted Theme
Ratchet and Clank Future: ToD Theme

Firewire

Banned
tanod said:
-Resistance Map Pack 2 has been integrated into match making.

Everyone buy these map packs!

Map Pack 2 - $4.99

Map Pack 1 & 2 - $7.99

They are awesome! And what many may call a preview to Resistance 2! ;)

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Anyone played High Velocity Bowling yet? I'm thinking about getting it, but I just got PAIN last week...

If its good I'll still get it.

GeoramA

BobsRevenge said:
Anyone played High Velocity Bowling yet? I'm thinking about getting it, but I just got PAIN last week...

If its good I'll still get it.
It looks fun. But I'm waiting for impressions as well. I bought PAIN, flOw, Everyday Shooter, and now Wild Arms in a span of two weeks, so I need to be careful not to overdue it.

Dibbz

Not trying to nit pick or anything but it's **** & *****. Unless I missed the memo :/

Update sounds cool, I'll check it out in a bit. Finally UK gets some themes.

Edit: No one sent me the memo :(

j-wood

Benedict said:
My hopes for GTA IV has ben lowered considerably. Chop, chop chop

chopchopchopchop

chop chop

chop

not good at all.

I noticed that too. If the Ps3 version is gimped in ANY way, I will be seriously ticked off.

Jim

Benedict said:
My hopes for GTA IV has ben lowered considerably. Chop, chop chop

It's just part of the GTA experience at this point. Doesn't really make a difference to me, personally.

careksims

Okay so I finally got around to buying the Rfom: Map Pack 2, Flow expansion, and Wildarms and a bunch of themes and trailers for under $15. A good week I say.

Top Bottom