• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 12/13/07 - My eyes burn from the amazing, part deux (GT5P is up in Japan)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
nofi said:
I can't. I'm terrified you're right behind me or something.

No, he is

academyvp2.jpg

It's a anal-sexual joke. But then again, forget it.

tanod

when is my burrito
Zoe said:
Ohhh... there's a new Doko Demo Issho PSP game, 800 yen off the store (demo too). Looks like the focus is on brain training.

I finally downloaded and installed Mainichhi Issho and holy crap, that game is full of cute. I sooooo wish it was in English. :'( The "news segments" in particular are hilarious to watch and the brain training games are fun too even though I have zero understanding of Japanese.

:( :( :( :( because it'll never come out here. :'(

Zoe

Yay! Another convert!

But yeah. :( :( :( :( :(

Edit: Oh no, I was wrong, there's no demo for the new PSP game :(

There's also a "final" DMC4 trailer up.

How long does Mainichi Isso usually take to update for the first time. I've been trying to take a look at it but all I'm seeing is a red bar crawl across the screen at a snail's pace. This is seriously the slowest shit I've ever seen.

Edit: An error has occurred and so the update begins anew.

mauaus

Magic 8 ball says:
Demos for:
**** and ***** dead men (US): Unfortunately its a possiblility yuck!
UT3: Guess the developers had time after releasing a couple of weeks ago to put toguether a little demo.
Blacksite Area 51: Subpar sales? Lets throw em a demo and see if one of these suckers buy it!:lol

Games
Snakeball

These are just guesses!!!!

Zoe

It can take a looooooong time. Also, I think some parts will only download if you access them cause the first time I loaded the Shiritori game, it must have taken 5 minutes or so.

It may be different if the game is a brand new download off the store though.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
Capcom, give me a surprise dmc4 demo, i dont care if its on the japanese store. I will love you long time.

tanod

when is my burrito
Ninja Kn1ght said:
How long does Mainichi Isso usually take to update for the first time. I've been trying to take a look at it but all I'm seeing is a red bar crawl across the screen at a snail's pace. This is seriously the slowest shit I've ever seen.

Edit: An error has occurred and so the update begins anew.

I just installed it for the first time. I just left it on downloading overnight so I don't know for sure what the real time was but by the speed the bar was moving, I figured it was over an hour.

nofi

Zoe said:
I'm hoping for another Christmas present like GTHD :(

The best thing they could do would be to credit everyone £20 worth of PSN points. It would be a SingStar massacre.

I'm thinking Snakeball might come, since the upcoming games list on the Official PlayStation website lists Snakeball as 12/20. I initially thought Toy Home because my email last week said coming soon (and usually coming soon definitely means soon).

Top Bottom