• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down?

Got a msg saying psn under maintenance
Edit: quick pic
Just came up while playing Bloodborne

LerRmzCh.jpg

foxdvd

yeah down for me..and the ps4 I am using in my room is not set up as my primary (front room is primary...and I can't play that now) so my recent digital purchase of Borderlands is no good....sigh

c0de

Lol, no wonder I'm playing the same two guys in USF4.........I'm on playing btw, but that explains things.

The store on PC was super slow last night too, I guess they had record logins and sales.

Sure, network staff is always on the limit with their services and nobody builds resources as black Friday is a new thing.

Chile here, everything working according to keikaku.

Edit: It's down, I tried to play Bloodborne, but no luck, I can't synchronize trophies so I can't play :(

lunchtoast

Can access store but website to login is down. Maybe it's a sign not to buy any deals and play the games I already have.

Melchiah

Yep, down here in Finland. I got CE-33987-0 error code. Worked fine yesterday. Hopefully it works tomorrow, as I need to visit Xur.

Necro900

My thoughts are for all those now lifeless Battlefront copies.

I've just bought The Witcher 3 and I can't download the 1.11 patch. Do I start the game anyway or wait for the psn to be up again and start with all patches applied?

Demoskinos

Ugh, was supposed to get married in Final Fantasy XIV today. My partner is a PS4 user. Going to be super bummed if he can't log on tonight. :(

Nyx

I've just bought The Witcher 3 and I can't download the 1.11 patch. Do I start the game anyway or wait for the psn to be up again and start with all patches applied?

I'd wait.

I'd wait for the patch. Lottss of bug fixes and such in latest patch iirc

Roxas

Ah , was wondering why my Fallout 4 kept crashing on me.

(Turns out it is something to do with the "Whats New" not loading properly, and crashes FO4)

hydruxo

Definitely wait. The patch is worth waiting for, trust me lol.

In the game. It costs money to do if you want the expensive one too. Spent $40.
oh wow, that is a bummer. I hope it's up soon for all our sakes.

I have to wonder when reading this question, if you think it's possible to get married in Final Fantasy and that be real life?

Because if so I think I have been playing the wrong FFXIV.

I was just thinking of WoW, like when real couples have in-game ceremonies.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
It better be up by the time my PS4 gets here. Tons of downloading, updating and patching must be done before I even start. Don't ruin this weekend for me, Sony!

Is back for me. (East Coast)

Edit: Nope. How the fuck can I see my online friends if the servers are down? Makes no sense.

Edit: Working, but it seems the service is unstable at the moment. At least is letting me play BLOPS3.

Top Bottom