• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Sale in NA: April 19 to 25 – GTA Sale

Chase17

Is that the lowest Persona 4 Golden has been? Wondering if I should wait for an even better sale.
Just under $10 is an absurdly good price for the game imo. It's like 15 cents for each hour of gameplay at most.

It's worth it, but the controls are really dated, and some of the missions are terribly hard because of that.
Yeah, I've heard of some bad helicopter missions. We will see how it goes though.

Glix

Every other month, at least. GTA: The Trilogy on PS4 came out 3 months ago. It's already been 50% off 3 times lol.

Can only hope there's a Flash Sale on Friday. The Franchise Sale promotions have really been pretty bad.

I thought the RE one was pretty good.

antitrop

Tempted to get the GTA Trilogy, but this versions had some music removed, right? : (

GTA III remains untouched, but VC and SA both had a bunch of songs removed:

VC:
Michael Jackson -"Billie Jean"
Michael Jackson -"Wanna Be Startin' Somethin"
Ozzy Osbourne -"Bark At The Moon"
Kate Bush -"Wow"
Herbie Hancock - "Rock It"
Afrika Bambaataa -"Looking For The Perfect Beat"
Lionel Richie - "Running with the night"
A couple of songs from Radio Espantoso

SA:
Ultramagnetic MC’s - Critical Beatdown
2 Pac - I Don’t Give A f*ck
NWA - Express Yourself
Fatback - Yum Yum
Roy Ayers - Running Away
The Gap Band - You Dropped A Bomb On Me
Tom Petty - Running Down A Dream
Joe Cocker - Woman to Woman
Black Harmony - Don’t Let It Go to Your Head
Blood Sisters - Ring My Bell
Ozzy Osbourne - Hellraiser
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name
Charles Wright - Express Yourself
The Blackbyrds - Rock Creek Park
James Brown - Funky President
Macer & The Macks - Soul Power ‘74
James Brown - The Payback
The JB’s - Grunt

zMiiChy-

Banned
Didn't we just have a GTA sale??
Like just a few weeks ago?

Atlus really needs to issue permanent price drops at this point.
Their games go on sale all the time
>->

Cess007

GTA III remains untouched, but VC and SA both had a bunch of songs removed:

[list of removed songs]

Thank man.
And welp, no Billy Jean on VC and Killing on the Name of on SA? I'd incredible memories of both songs while doing shit on those games. Shame :(

Damn it, you need Plus for this sale. I have Plus in my EU account, but EU PSN gets terrible sales on GTA5 so that won't help. Would have bought GTA5 otherwise :(

Shin-chan

That's fair, I'm just hesitant since I beat it on PS2 already.
If you've got an itch for Persona I say go ahead. The new lick of paint makes things feel fairly fresh even though you've already been through it.

If you're just thinking about it because of the sale then, yeah, hold on.

Still, you know you can't go wrong at this price.

Jachaos

Is that the lowest Persona 4 Golden has been? Wondering if I should wait for an even better sale.

Don't, for that price it's an absolute steal. I doubt it'll ever get much lower than that. Maybe 7 or 8$, but for a buck or two I don't see why you'd wait.

Edit: Oh, you've played the PS2 version. Even then, the amount of content it adds and having the updated visuals on a platform you can play anywhere is well worth it.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Now if only I were willing to pay for the classic GTA games again. I already bought them for PS3. Do the right thing, Rockstar. Don't ask me for more money. I've already purchased these games multiple times.

Yasumi

Banned
Well, looking forward to the Golden Week sale in a week or two. The entire run of publisher sales has been blah.

Top Bottom