• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSP-2008: New Year Of Portable Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
sajj316 said:
For those of you who point to CPS3 emulation (not sure if you can do with the PSP at this point), there are still tons of people who do not downgrade their PSPs.

You mean 'upgrade'....

sajj316

well ... if upgrade means downgrading your PSP to custom firmware or even downgrading the kernel to 1.50, then ok I get it. Anyway, I also believe the kernel downgrade is an upgrade for those folks who like to optimize their PSPs.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
sajj316 said:
well ... if upgrade means downgrading your PSP to custom firmware or even downgrading the kernel to 1.50, then ok I get it. Anyway, I also believe the kernel downgrade is an upgrade for those folks who like to optimize their PSPs.

Uh, that's not really how it works. You downgrade to kernel 1.50 and then re-upgrade to kernel 3.x. The net result is not a downgrade in either functionality or kernel version. The 1.50 step is just an intermediate step.

elseanio

I got my Crisis Core PSP (#07297) This weekend! I had a phat, but couldn't resist this silver Final Fantasy edition. Just in time for Patapon, God of War, and of course Crisis Core! I'm loving pixeljunk monsters over remote play too.

Barrett2

Chris Michael said:
I'm willing to bet that Street Fighter IV is going to hit every system imaginable, including the PSP.

SFIV would be incredible on the PSP. I can't believe how the PSP has gone from collecting dust on my shelf for literally months at a time, to now being an essential system. FF Tactics, God of War, Crisis Core, Patapon.... the system's blowing up.

neight

Banned
Oh wow I had feared the days of JRPG goodness from the psx/ps2 days were gone this gen but it's just moved to the PSP.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
SappYoda said:
Here is a Yuusha no kuse ni Namaikida trailer:

Japanese trailer
Youtube version

SCE-namaikida-P01.jpg

This is a great, and really really difficult game. Both duckroll and myself highly recommend it.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
thetrin said:
This is a great, and really really difficult game. Both duckroll and myself highly recommend it.
Just grabbed the trial and going to fiddle with it now in bed.

I remembered the original thread that duckroll made but couldn't remember the damn title of it when I thought to myself to download it.

bengraven

MoxManiac said:
WTF, Phantasy Star Portable? If it has online play, DO WANT

Where the hell did this game come from!?

It's a PSU port? Please tell me the online modes are available, even if they're offline. I want to grind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom