• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSTriple slayin all y'all n***as in the 07 ya hurd, BALLLLINNNNNNNfnordNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Ok double-edge sword here, while this video makes me ashamed to be both a fan of videogames and of sony no less - this was the funniest shit ever :lol omg :lol :lol :lol

Nameless

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

12 hours later and its still just as funny as earlier. Holy crap. This just may be the greatest video in Youtube history.

John, Luke, Garnett, if you're reading pleaase replace Shane with Chadwardenn.

Luke: I still don't see any reason to purchase a PS3

Chadwardenn: Nigga please, I don't see no reason why you havn't shaved that bitch ass beard nigga.. Go play some Gaylo 3 and get the **** outta my face nigga. PStriple has all the GAMES.

Kintaco

america-ava.gif

Not to derail this lovely thread but where is this from?

Nameless said:
Luke: I still don't see any reason to purchase a PS3

Chadwardenn: Nigga please, I don't see no reason why you havn't shaved that bitch ass beard nigga.. Go play some Gaylo 3 and get the **** outta my face nigga. PStriple has all the GAMES.
:lol :lol :lol

Chad and Shane already share the same logic... :lol

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
He looks like a wax figure brought to horrible, horrible life and, despite this, I've unleashed him upon an unsuspecting workplace.

Now we got the whole flo' shoutin' "BAAAALLLLLINNNN!!!!!"

A golden god for these times, he is.

/weep for the future

Nameless

Kintaco said:
america-ava.gif

Not to derail this lovely thread but where is this from?

Taken from the 11/17 episode of the the 1up Show, during one of the PS3 launch line segments(about 13 minutes in). Credit to Jarosh for making it!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Well apparently he's now posting at OA(forgotten-gamer), and has posted pics holding a sign proving as such. wow.

CorwinB

Chad Warden is automatically awesome. Chad Warden saved my couple : my wife was always bothering me about having a kid, so yesterday I fired up Chad's "Baaaaaallllinnn" Warden's PSTriple video for her and said : "Imagine if the kid grew up like that", problem solved.

Not only is she for condoms now, she crushed my nuts with bricks just in case. Thanks Chad !

Quagm1r3

Some of you look at this video and find it sad that someone could be that stupid. But I look at this video and laugh my f*cking head off. :lol

StranGER

:lol
CorwinB said:
Chad Warden is automatically awesome. Chad Warden saved my couple : my wife was always bothering me about having a kid, so yesterday I fired up Chad's "Baaaaaallllinnn" Warden's PSTriple video for her and said : "Imagine if the kid grew up like that", problem solved.

Not only is she for condoms now, she crushed my nuts with bricks just in case. Thanks Chad !

:lol

Striker

:lol :lol :lol

I get killed just by the beginning!

*Ballin' tune*... [video appears]

chadwarden: Beetches... Sup bitches!

:lol :lol

aktham said:
that youtube video represents 98% of gamers
Actually that isn't far off. Except they refer to the Playstation 3 as the "P3" and not the "PSTriple".

That and they ain't ballin' like chad be ballin'.

Borys

Banned
antipode said:
:lol This kid is a comic genius. The only sad thing is that people twice his age who get paid millions can't do the schtick as funny as he can.

Exactly. I can name dozens of losers that try to be funny and PHAIL hard while that guy is automatically funny.

He be a troooooooooo ballllllllllllllllller.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
So I finally got to watch this, after all the references on GAF aaaaaaaaaaaand...

...I really hope that this kid (is he Indian, Hispanic?) is joking, because that is really some sad sh*t... really...

Really hope he's joking...

Has he done a follow up vid or something?

I saw the "Playstation 1 had Final Fantasy 7" one, if people think he's serious after saying that, they've got a problem, take all the things that console fans bitch and moan about then shove it back in there face and you get this guy.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
I haven't read through the thread, but a couple notes on this hilarious video:

1. No way is he really who he acts like (urbanized suburbian brat) and knows "mad world", the title of the Gears of War tv ad song.

2. It seems to me from the way he talks he's from the Chicago suburbs area.

3. Dude is hilarious (and mexican)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom