• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSX (Playstation Experience) Attendees Thread Dec 6-7 2014

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Trevelyan

Banned
I'm sittin in the middle row a few sections back - closer to the big screen and expo floor. Wearing a Giants hat and flannel shirt if anyone wants to join!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
If anyone there seriously has a chance to get a 20th Ed PS4, I'll PayPal you $650 for it. PM me! :p

ban25

2PMUYrX.jpg

gazele

Banned
I'm sittin in the middle row a few sections back - closer to the big screen and expo floor. Wearing a Giants hat and flannel shirt if anyone wants to join!

SF or NY? Lol, I'm bout to pick up my wristband, hopefully I get in soon!

Save me a seat?

ban25

I'm sitting on the right side, a couple rows back from the big pillar. I'd say the seats look half full at this point...maybe more? It's a big space...

To think. I grew up with Playstation and I grew up in Las Vegas. And I'm not there. Damn you med school and why you gotta place me in fucking cold ass Chicago.

Have fun guys.

Be sure to hit up In N' Out for those not from the west coast.

Firo

LE PS4 won't be sold until tomorrow at 10. First 100 people, first come first serve. Only 100 copies. Fucking sucks because I can't do it, finals week for me. -_-

Dacvak

LE PS4 won't be sold until tomorrow at 10. First 100 people, first come first serve. Only 100 copies. Fucking sucks because I can't do it, finals week for me. -_-

Wait, what? First 100 people where?

Firo

Wait, what? First 100 people where?

Sorry, I was upset when I wrote it. So, I waited in line and we were told that the ps4 is not going to be sold today, Saturday. The first 100 people tomorrow in line will be given a wristband and they are the only ones able to buy the console at the event. That's what they told me and the other people in line but they were obviously confused about what was going on so the story might change.

Dacvak

Does anyone have any idea how to pre-order the LE PS4 today? Is that even possible??

Top Bottom