• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSX (Playstation Experience) Attendees Thread Dec 6-7 2014

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Anyone who has a gold bracelet: I will seriously pay you lots of money if you can get me one of the LE PS4s. Please PM me!!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

krae_man

It's up to $9,000 now :-o

I'm heading to the storytelling panel now. If any other GAFfers are heading there, say hi to me. I'm in the middle section with a yellow shirt.

Its being trolled.

Everyone should calm down. 12300 is low but its not <100 like most rare systems that sell for far far less.

It's up to $9,000 now :-o

I'm heading to the storytelling panel now. If any other GAFfers are heading there, say hi to me. I'm in the middle section with a yellow shirt.

I just got to the panel feels like should get an achievement for finding it. Stop talking 1886 guy and let tim regale us with monkey island stories,

Be sure to stop by max games booth for nice tshirt. Not sure worth collecting all 52 cards Ive lost track already.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I'd love to hear about how you all feel about the event overall, if you'd come back if they did it again, what they can improve, etc.

Thanks! How is the internet? Usually pretty bad at conventions to be able to post here from experience :p
No cell data issues whatsoever. I am very impressed by that. PAX is always a shitshow, in that department.

Neil Druckman just called out GAF. I felt like it was a snub, but anyone else at the story panel confirm/deny that?

Just talked to Brandon Winfrey, of Insomniac. Great guy, very receptive, and was fun to talk to. I just gushed about Sunset Overdrive. :p

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Hideo kojima was here, but he walked out the exit a few minutes ago.

Better get some impressions of The Witness!

B4MzM3fCMAAnZqv.jpg

Can you guys try to find out if this will be a annual event?

Sony prez mentioned in keynote its first annual so I assume so.

Swab bag line moves super fast and they let me grab my wifes plus mine. 20 psn credit, nice!

Morpheus is worth a demo, come early tomorrow and get a card with assigned time.

Top Bottom