• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSX (Playstation Experience) Attendees Thread Dec 6-7 2014

Hey, just met up with Adam. He would love to do the meet up, but he was saying it would be easier if it was in the Palazzo.

Crew - I will totally go if we could do it I. The Palazzo or Venetian - it will be hard to go offsite. Hate to be an asshole and add a wrinkle - could we relocate?

krae_man

Crew - I will totally go if we could do it I. The Palazzo or Venetian - it will be hard to go offsite. Hate to be an asshole and add a wrinkle - could we relocate?

Can do fellow Canadian. Know a good place on site?

We can meet up at no mans sky and go to where ever we decide togethet.

Edith Finch panel:

During their panel, one of the devs said they're trying to implement things that have never been done before in gaming. Also, someone asked which games they draw inspiration from and he said they usually look at other games for what not to do.

Also, I asked about the game's music and they said they just signed someone that's very exciting but it was too early to reveal who it was. And the musician/composer had never done video games before.

They said it was greatly inspired by The Twilight Zone, 100 Years of Solitude (GGMarquez) and HP Lovecraft.
Last edited by gotstrangepowers; Today at 09:06 PM.

Edith Finch panel:

During their panel, one of the devs said they're trying to implement things that have never been done before in gaming. Also, someone asked which games they draw inspiration from and he said they usually look at other games for what not to do.

Also, I asked about the game's music and they said they just signed someone that's very exciting but it was too early to reveal who it was. And the musician/composer had never done video games before.

They said it was greatly inspired by The Twilight Zone, 100 Years of Solitude (GGMarquez) and HP Lovecraft.
Last edited by gotstrangepowers; Today at 09:06 PM.
oooooh

Reminds me of Vanishing of Ethan Carter, especially with the mention of weird fiction on their blog. Plus, first person swinging! Thanks for those details, lol at seeing what not to do.

Moonkeis

I'm planing to attending tomorrow. I wanted to pick up a LE PS4 but it's only limited to 100? :( Guess that isn't going to work...

Today was a good day.

B4OXblzCYAIl5Wg.jpg

B4Nr-xICAAA01pO.jpg

B4J7LcxCcAAzE9D.jpg

Also, if uh, strip clubs is anyone's thing. I'd suggest little darlings over anything. Not too crowded and not as expensive as the rhino.

Killah

Had a good time at PSX. Got to play Morpheus and a bunch of other games I probably would've never touched. Definitely going to try to get my pic taken with someone tomorrow. I'm not going to the GAF meet up, so have fun. :)

The "Greatness for Everyone: Bringing Different POVs to Gaming" panel with devs from Respawn isn't being livestreamed, so I'm not expecting anything major. Still very interested to see what they discuss.

Will anyone be attending that can provide details?

Top Bottom