• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puff Daddy Sean Combs beating his then girlfriend Cassie Ventura

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fuck. Another rapper doing bad stuff.

Disappointed King Of The Hill GIF

Laptop1991

Not admitting any wrong doing, is he serious!, horrible behaviour, he should be charged and put in a cell for some time, nasty coward of a man.

clem84

Gold Member
Even if this was already settled with the victim, now that this video has come out, can the authorities of the state where this took place still come after him? Could he be criminally charged?

Cassie had the chance to put him in prison but opted to take a stack of money instead. Sad.
I initially thought taking the money was a mistake but I'm starting to think that she knew this would start a domino effect with allegations, resulting in him now being investigated and his home raided, etc.

4D chess from the girl whose claim to fame is a song about sucking dick.

diffusionx

Gold Member
From all of the alleged stories and crimes he has committed, I wonder if she felt that he was truly untouchable and that it was the best possible option.
All these people are scum but there is no way this is the first time he’s done that and I am sure she has heard the stories. She knew what was going on.

Top Bottom