• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pure Pwnage 12 out :)

MMaRsu

Banned
Searched and didn't see a topic about it in Gaming Discussion and it probably will get more attention here then over there in the offtopic ( 7 replies what? ) :).

So for everybody who hasn't seen it yet : www.purepwnage.com !

Great episode by the way :).

Best Episode by far (I've been watching since no one know about them).

teh_pwnerer quote:

"Consider that my left testical hangs just a little bit lower then my right one."

*Girl nods her head*

/quote

Haha, great stuff.

MMaRsu

Banned
Yes best episode so far indeed, but ofcourse it is the season finale. I like how they film with multiple camera's now and stuff.

Firestorm

Yeah, saw it earlier this week. Was the best episode by far. I cracked up in quite a few places. Loved the
Jeremy. Your princess is in another castle.
part XD

Indeed. They've clearly learned alot since the first episode.

I was kind of sad when they played all of the credits...I can't keep in mind they're just actors.

Armitage

I went to the Vancouver premiere, it was really fun. Jeremy's voice is really different when he's out of character and Kyle is seems pretty cool too.

I got t-shirts + my PSP signed :lol

Firestorm

Armitage said:
I went to the Vancouver premiere, it was really fun. Jeremy's voice is really different when he's out of character and Kyle is seems pretty cool too.

I got t-shirts + my PSP signed :lol

I should have gone to that screening... Was too lazy to set something up between all my friends and go. I thought one of my other friends would have done something as I know a lot of crazy Pure Pwnage fans.

Top Bottom