• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pushmo/Pullblox World announced for Wii U

IntSys are in their own building now right? But HAL is still in Nintendo's so the latter is like "you're here so it's like we own you anyway" right?

Both are exclusive anyway I think, also wasn't IntSys formed by R&D1 folks?

They're close to each other, but Nintendo and HAL Laboratory are in separate buildings.

Nintendo Tokyo offices (aka. Nintendo EAD Tokyo):

東京都台東区浅草橋5丁目21番5号

HAL Laboratory offices:

東京都千代田区神田須田町1-22

az0JseF.png

And yes, Intelligent Systems also has their own building now. :)

Voliko

Is this all new? I still think Pushmo is easily the best 3DS exclusive game. It's great that the series is still going strong.

Dr.brain64

I am a big fan of the music in both outings, they make me think of the mario paint/snes era music!

Will buy for not more than $10 though but looks neat in HD.

jmizzal

bout time more 1st party eshop WiiU games

And I doubt this is all Intelligent Systems doing since its not a really large scale game, they could still be helping with SMTxFE

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, I'm loving how this & Crashmo were announced out of nowhere, yet have short waiting periods from announced to release. I really hope the US release is in June as well.

It seems there's some similar puzzles but some new mechanics (like blocks that pull in if you pull certain ones & vice verse). I sure hope this means we'll see Crashmo World on Wii U as well.

I am a big fan of the music in both outings, they make me think of the mario paint/snes era music!

Will buy for not more than $10 though but looks neat in HD.

There is a TON of content in the 3DS version that would make this version well worth more than $10 (assuming there's no new levels/extras...which we don't know).

Instro

Cool, but on the downside it kind of confirms that Intelligent Systems won't be making any big budget WiiU games.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
I wish this was getting a physical release, but this looks too good to pass up so I'll buy.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Are those 4 videos on the site on YouTube, because when I load them, only the sound wants to play. The image stays frozen.

Mupod

I love pushmo/crashmo but I dunno if I'd get it on a console. It's my go-to game for short portable bursts though.

Maybe if my gamepad had a little more range and could reach the bathroom

JB2448

YES! I loved the first two, so I'll pick this up in a heartbeat. Love all of Intelligent Systems' stuff, and where there's Pushmo, there's likely more software on the same console. Bring on Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei!

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
With 3 games to his name, across two different consoles, we can now safely say that Mallo is a bonafide Nintendo character. (Surely a Smash appearance is now on the cards?)

Loved the first game (haven't played the second) so this is good news. Wonder if they'll try doing a more fleshed out Wii U version of Rolling Western after this?

Zenaku

The website says the game has 250 puzzles, and they're all brand new.

Like some noticed on the previous page, all user-created puzzles from the 3DS games will work in World, and some user created puzzles in World (likely ones that don't use the new features) will work in the 3DS games.

There's also a "Special Hikuosu/Pushmo" mode that will let you download new puzzles they release (created by the games staff), and a system to let you upload puzzles as well as view/download puzzles from people around the world.

Instro

Sorry scratch what I said, I was thinking of AlphaDream for some reason. IS has enough people to be doing a couple things.

bryehn

Yes! More Intelligent Systems indie goodness!

Uh...really? And from such a venerable poster?

There aren't enough "I'm out" gifs in the world for this.

...that said I liked these games and a creation tool is great, but I really hope IntSys is working on a...uhm..."non indie" game that'll be ready soon too.

emb

Another downloadable game? :(

I'll gladly pay 50 bucks for the same content, if you'll just let me Nintendo.

(I know, I know. It wouldn't be financially worth it overall for them to do a full release.)

Edit: This is still a really cool announcement though. These games look really fun!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Cool, but on the downside it kind of confirms that Intelligent Systems won't be making any big budget WiiU games.
this literally confirms nothing, IS went from pushmo on the 3DS, to fire emblem, to paper mario to crashmo, all within 2 years
edit:nvm saw your last post

Top Bottom