• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pushmo/Pullblox World | OT | I see a little silhouetto of a Mallo

Currently about 30 pushmos in. Have to say I dig the fusion of baroque motifs and chiptunes that the soundtracks' got going on.

Robin64

Still need to actually finish this. So many games!

By the way, the 5th and 6th developer Pushmo puzzles went up on Miiverse.

zlCfzSZKyuY_1wVaBv

zlCfzSc0xMYep_0YDM

daydream

Banned
This is a quick question about the Stage Creator. Exactly how do you get a bigger canvas to work on?

IIRC, you have to unlock it by finishing the first puzzle that uses the canvas in question in the Park.

Also, thanks for bumping the thread. Gives me the opportunity to say that last month, the OST was finally uploaded to Youtube (by this guy)!

Blues1990

IIRC, you have to unlock it by finishing the first puzzle that uses the canvas in question in the Park.

Also, thanks for bumping the thread. Gives me the opportunity to say that last month, the OST was finally uploaded to Youtube (by this guy)!

Awesome. As much fun as I'm having with the game, I'm itching to create some of my own puzzles, but the current canvas is WAY too small to work with.

BowieZ

Banned
Hah it was good to pick this up again, got one of my mates to play my Toad Kart level and we were BOTH stumped :p

Felt awesome :p

Top Bottom